Tua take... | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua take...

Take it with a grain of salt but the Team Dr. is now saying he’s going to make a full recovery.

ProFootballTalk: Tua Tagovailoa suffers hip dislocation
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/11/16/tua-tagovailoa-suffers-hip-dislocation/
We get it. You're full on team Tua. I'm sure there are plenty of players with a bunch of injuries that have been diagnosed/prognosed (yeah, I just made that word up, I think) as likely to make a full recovery.

The fact is, the kid has had numerous injuries.

I know some frankviola lover claimed that "two big guys fell on him" (paraphrasing), but it seemed pretty mild, and the kid is injured, yet again.

What is that? Three injuries in two seasons?

We get it. You're full on team Tua. I'm sure there are plenty of players with a bunch of injuries that have been diagnosed/prognosed (yeah, I just made that word up, I think) as likely to make a full recovery.

The fact is, the kid has had numerous injuries.

I know some frankviola lover claimed that "two big guys fell on him" (paraphrasing), but it seemed pretty mild, and the kid is injured, yet again.

What is that? Three injuries in two seasons?
And we all know you want anyone but Tua. I’m happy for you.

Of course he will make a full recovery. He is a young man. Whether he will be able to still play football is the question?

And we all know you want anyone but Tua. I’m happy for you.
No, I don't want anyone but Tua. I've just felt Burrow is a better QB for a while now, and we have a bunch of fans that have been acting like frankviola is the next coming of some fictional character in the book, The Bible.

No, I don't want anyone but Tua. I've just felt Burrow is a better QB for a while now, and we have a bunch of fans that have been acting like frankviola is the next coming of some fictional character in the book, The Bible.
Why make fun of the kids name for? Does it make you feel like a bigger man?

Oh no. You called me ignorant. I'm gonna go and cry now, millennial. Don't bother replying. I'm done. You probably will though, though I won't see it.
Love it when people retort back with “millennial”. It’s what the ignorant do.

I know I'm in the minority, but if Herbert is there for our first pick and Burrow is gone, I'm okay with the pick. Just say no to Fromm.

Jalen Hurts is a guy that intrigues me but I really don't know well he translates to the NFL and he's not a guy that teams are seriously looking at to go that early.

herbert was my guy until burrow came on like he did. i still like herbert, and he'll make the scouts drool at the combine, but i worry about the speed of the nfl game for him.

Back
Top Bottom