Tua take... | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua take...

love all the anti Tua (tanking) people jumping in here celebrating a terrible injury while not realizing that there is one less prospect on the board and making it tougher on this front office. Burrow goes higher. Young goes higher. Now we get to draft the 3rd best QB or a OL which I'm sure everyone will love. Irony at its best.

This young man will not see an NFL snap for at least 2 years... if EVER. He will have to show his recovery into next year and play injury-free for his college team before reasonable NFL people will take him.

Unless some team is so infatuated over him and what they think he could bring in ticket sales and culture to their franchise, that they absolutely MUST have him and ONLY him at all costs, he is UNDRAFTABLE for 2020.

The Dolphins have NO business taking such a risk. They have draft choices and need to invest every single one of them wisely... and I have extreme reservations that the current regime (especially the gm who has participated in the dismantling of this once-proud franchise for YEARS) will do anything else but waste our resources. Which may mean, go ahead, be INSANE, and draft him ANYWAY. I hope for our future's sake as a team that reason prevails.

love all the anti Tua (tanking) people jumping in here celebrating a terrible injury while not realizing that there is one less prospect on the board and making it tougher on this front office. Burrow goes higher. Young goes higher. Now we get to draft the 3rd best QB or a OL which I'm sure everyone will love. Irony at its best.
I don’t see people celebrating the injury to Tua. I was never on board for the Tank for Tua simply because I want the Dolphins to win games. Hopefully Tua will have a full recovery and he will have a long and successful career in the NFL, whether or not he is a member of the Dolphins or another NFL team.

Psst
This young man will not see an NFL snap for at least 2 years... if EVER. He will have to show his recovery into next year and play injury-free for his college team before reasonable NFL people will take him.

Unless some team is so infatuated over him and what they think he could bring in ticket sales and culture to their franchise, that they absolutely MUST have him and ONLY him at all costs, he is UNDRAFTABLE for 2020.

The Dolphins have NO business taking such a risk. They have draft choices and need to invest every single one of them wisely... and I have extreme reservations that the current regime (especially the gm who has participated in the dismantling of this once-proud franchise for YEARS) will do anything else but waste our resources. Which may mean, go ahead, be INSANE, and draft him ANYWAY. I hope for our future's sake as a team that reason prevails.

Psst...

The Los Angeles Chargers...

I don’t see people celebrating the injury to Tua. I was never on board for the Tank for Tua simply because I want the Dolphins to win games. Hopefully Tua will have a full recovery and he will have a long and successful career in the NFL, whether or not he is a member of the Dolphins or another NFL team.

Haha well you are ****ing blind if you can't see the gloating

I don't know why we imagine that just because we got a few extra draft picks we'll be able to acquire a completely new team next year. We'll likely have one, maybe two new OL starters, but we're not gonna transform from a bottom feeding OL to an above average one in one offseason when we have no real building blocks out there.

True, but no one replaces an entire team with all top tier players at one time -ref start up teams for proof.

I disagree with the concept that getting one or two or even five good players (heros) gets you a good team, but it does get you a better team.

I feel that as special groups in a team, such as an offensive front line, get longer to work with each other the better they get. By improving the talent on an offensive line you get an increase in performance that is greater then the simple improvement in just the improved positions. This type of improved overall performance as a group, that is out of proportion to the improvement in just one position due to the high level of interaction of the group, is known as Gestalt and stated more simply, it means the whole is greater then the sum.

Look it up. It's an interesting phenomenon that takes place in organic systems and teams, among others.

I take it that she is in her 40's?

ge5vvm.png

Back
Top Bottom