Tua take... | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua take...

Also medicine is quite further along than when Bo got hurt
Gotta love that Google! I guess I could have done the same if I wasn't so lazy tonight... lol

The Bone disease is what ultimately ended his career and the reason his hip fractured in the 1st place, Other than the elderly hip fractures are pretty rare, it makes you wonder if there's an underlying condition.

What are you talking about? Our OL has been at worst average this year. If we can replace Webb with a halfway decent LT we would be above avg.

Sorry, we're not average. I don't care what stats you might bring up to try to justify that. We're the most screen-heavy team in the league because we take every effort to minimize our line having to pass block, which mitigates the potential for sacks, and we average 3.1 YPC which is more than dreadful, its worse than the 2002 Houston Texans, an expansion team known to have one of the worst lines of all time. No, we are not good by any stretch of the imagination, and if they look presentable to you, its because of the skill of this offensive staff who has found surprising ways to manufacture offense all year in spite of, note because of, anything to do with the offensive line.

Bo didn't have any cartilage in his hip socket and that condition causes bones to fracture easily due to lack of blood supply. Avascular Necrosis is common in ppl who have abused steroids or excessive alcohol drinking.(I did a quick google search )

Probably running some harsh steroids like tren or halo

The Bone disease is what ultimately ended his career and the reason his hip fractured in the 1st place, Other than the elderly hip fractures are pretty rare, it makes you wonder if there's an underlying condition.
He does seem to have an inordinate amount of "bone" issues lately. He seems awfully fragile for some reason. Google that and report back, would ya? lol.. :chuckle:

I'm still having a hard time processing that this thing actually happened, that it really could playout that a guy who was a legend from his first meaningful appearance as a freshman in the national championship game could be the best that we ever saw to never play in the NFL. It may be two years before we know how this one really turns out - whether or not he can play again - but it's just mind boggling.

BTW, a far more recent comp than Jackson is Dennis Pitta (this injury is not too common). He dislocated his hip in 2013, again in 2014, missed all of 2015, and returned for 16 games in 2016 before dislocating his hip a third time and his career being over.

BTW, a far more recent comp than Jackson is Dennis Pitta (this injury is not too common). He dislocated his hip in 2013, again in 2014, missed all of 2015, and returned for 16 games in 2016 before dislocating his hip a third time and his career being over.
Unfortunately, once you stretch and distort those ligaments and tendons, things are seldom the same...

Unfortunately, once you stretch and distort those ligaments and tendons, things are seldom the same...

Well aware, I suffered a torn hip labrum like Albert Wilson. I haven't played a sport since. Too glad just to be able to hike and swim after what I went through to risk losing that functionality too.

Ideal draft scenario. Young with the first pick, trade up and get Tua ( if we dont someone else will) could be the best first round in the history of the NFL.

With all that said he probably plays college another year

Well aware, I suffered a torn hip labrum like Albert Wilson. I haven't played a sport since. Too glad just to be able to hike and swim after what I went through to risk losing that functionality too.

I'm right there with you Sirspud. It's been 15 years since my injury and a hip replacement is probably in my near future.

Back
Top Bottom