Tua vs. Herbert/Burrow | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua vs. Herbert/Burrow

Why not Tua vs Mohomes,Allen,thill17,Jackson,Watson, big ben. These are main qb. He need be competing against. Burrows or herbert Ain't making playoff next..Herbert is going throw for lot yard again next yr.

Last edited:
Sorry if this upsets anybody but I prefer/preferred Herbert. Size and arm meets the required stock imo. We didn't get him so I've totally switched off and moved on. It is what it is.
I am totally on board with Tua because he was on the back foot before he was even drafted by Miami. He's now got weapons and playing time and familiarity with the position. I'm totally for giving him a fair chance. Rooting for him. He hasn't got Fitz magic/tragic now to bail him out or make him look good so now it's his time to step up. Simples.

It was very clear last year that Tua was not up the standard set by the other top QB picks...
The standard I am concerned with is W/L. Hebert was on a team coming off a 5-11 record and went 7-9, Tua was on a team coming off a 5-11 record and he went 7-3. Winning is not just about stats. You take the numbers I will stick with the W's.

Wow...I didn't realize a innocent post would create such animosity. Hope everyone had a nice fathers day....
WHAT ?? Another post about Father's Day?? If I see another post about Father's Day I think my head might explode....
Sorry I couldn't help myself.

Wow...I didn't realize a innocent post would create such animosity. Hope everyone had a nice fathers day....
Dude, you didn't know questioning a player who has not proven himself yet was grounds for being attacked? These same people will turn around and tell you they don't believe in Igbinoghene yet because he hasn't proven himself. Normal, rational logic applies to every other player in the league but Tua with some Dolphin fans.

Dude, you didn't know questioning a player who has not proven himself yet was grounds for being attacked? These same people will turn around and tell you they don't believe in Igbinoghene yet because he hasn't proven himself. Normal, rational logic applies to every other player in the league but Tua with some Dolphin fans.
How was he attacked? Just curious. I’m reading pretty level headed responses with one poster saying he will block/ignore the OP.

How was he attacked? Just curious. I’m reading pretty level headed responses with one poster saying he will block/ignore the OP.
People mocked him for starting "another Tua thread", and stated "this is rediculous", etc. Someone else responded to him with STFU

It's not rediculous to question ANY player in the NFL who has yet to prove themselves. And Tua just happens to play the most important position on our favorite team, so, especially in the offseason, there's going to be a lot of conversation about him one way or the other.

Back
Top Bottom