Tua, Waddle and Hill working out together. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua, Waddle and Hill working out together.

But I thought the narrative was Tua is lazy and golfing instead. Some of the off-season takes are beyond toxic. It's like our own fans are rooting against Tua. It's weird
Don't take this the wrong way... But if you're going to post this as the first reply on this thread, what do you expect?

Don't take this the wrong way... But if you're going to post this as the first reply on this thread, what do you expect?

Yes. We often bitch and moan about stuff before it actually happens. E.g. "Everyone hating on this and that". Everyone: "..."

That said, no doubt some have previously tried to make the case Tua is holding out, but it's been corrected since and I think fans know the deal now. Also, one media member merely said Tua should hold out, yet has been accused of falsely reporting he has. Not true.

T

Top 3 offense in the league this year. Book it.
My reply was tongue in cheek obviously but still... Why wouldn't they?

They were the 2nd highest scoring offense last season, 1st in passing yards and 6th in rushing yards. And yeah **** that noise about the inability to beat good teams... I just don't have the lunacy necessary for the mental gymnastics involved in convincing myself that the vast majority of your losses coming to great teams on the road is any kind of a bad thing. (catches a breath)That's exactly what's supposed to happen.

INSPITE of the OL injury disaster, the Fins were 3 minutes off an historical meltdown away from getting multiple playoff games at home.

I fully expect the Fins to finish 1st in scoring in 24.

But I thought the narrative was Tua is lazy and golfing instead. Some of the off-season takes are beyond toxic. It's like our own fans are rooting against Tua. It's weird
Only the Tua naysayers root against him. The vast majority of Dolphin fans support Tua and don’t go apoplectic
because he played golf instead of showing up for one day of OTA’s. Especially since McDaniel was fully aware he wouldn’t be there and there were several other players who didn’t attend practice on that day.

Back
Top Bottom