Tua, Waddle and Hill working out together. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua, Waddle and Hill working out together.

Tuas super power is measuring that speed and cuts and placing that ball perfectly in stride , unbelievable skill.

I think this video is from way back this spring.

If Tua is for real down to 220 and quicker and faster then with the additions of Odell, Wright, Smith and washington I don’t know how we can be stopped

Tuas super power is measuring that speed and cuts and placing that ball perfectly in stride , unbelievable skill.

If Tua is for real down to 220 and quicker and faster then with the additions of Odell, Wright, Smith and washington I don’t know how we can be stopped
So we SHOULD pay him then? 😂

My reply was tongue in cheek obviously but still... Why wouldn't they?

They were the 2nd highest scoring offense last season, 1st in passing yards and 6th in rushing yards. And yeah **** that noise about the inability to beat good teams... I just don't have the lunacy necessary for the mental gymnastics involved in convincing myself that the vast majority of your losses coming to great teams on the road is any kind of a bad thing. (catches a breath)That's exactly what's supposed to happen.

INSPITE of the OL injury disaster, the Fins were 3 minutes off an historical meltdown away from getting multiple playoff games at home.

I fully expect the Fins to finish 1st in scoring in 24.
No doubt. I think they have the best skill position players in the NFL. If the OL doesn’t meltdown they should lead the league in almost every meaningful offensive category.

I don’t know what the hell you’re talking about..

Just because I’m critical about obvious things, like him being overweight to end the year (which was absolutely true) doesn’t mean I don’t want him to be our Qb and get paid accordingly
Sorry got you mixed up with one of those guys suggesting we should not resign him now for 50+ and wait and see how he did this coming year.

Sorry got you mixed up with one of those guys suggesting we should not resign him now for 50+ and wait and see how he did this coming year.
if he hired athletes first to reset the market then I would pass..

I would not give him top money on the market.

Goff money yes but not top money.

But I thought the narrative was Tua is lazy and golfing instead. Some of the off-season takes are beyond toxic. It's like our own fans are rooting against Tua. It's weird
I mean, if there's smoke...

I know his weight is something you’ve been on about all off season, do you think 220 is possibly an ideal weight??

Not sure what he was his rookie year but def seemed like a skinny young kid still

I know his weight is something you’ve been on about all off season, do you think 220 is possibly an ideal weight??

Not sure what he was his rookie year but def seemed like a skinny young kid still
he was 217 at the combine so yeah 220 should be fine, now is it ideal at 6’ ft tall, I would say no because I don’t think his body fat ratio is where it needs to be.

For example Russel Wilson was built coming out of Wisconsin, ripped up at 204 at 5’11..

I’ll take 220 though, but if he continues to strength train and change his body composition he could be a lean 215 in a couple years, he’s got a big heavy lower half with thick legs and calves, gains weight by looking at food..

I’m sure it’s rough for him with his culture to stay away from the wrong foods, but if he wants that extra mobility he’s going to have to because his frame Boggs down with extra weight on it.

Back
Top Bottom