Tua, Waddle and Hill working out together. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua, Waddle and Hill working out together.

he was 217 at the combine so yeah 220 should be fine, now is it ideal at 6’ ft tall, I would say no because I don’t think his body fat ratio is where it needs to be.

For example Russel Wilson was built coming out of Wisconsin, ripped up at 204 at 5’11..

I’ll take 220 though, but if he continues to strength train and change his body composition he could be a lean 215 in a couple years, he’s got a big heavy lower half with thick legs and calves, gains weight by looking at food..

I’m sure it’s rough for him with his culture to stay away from the wrong foods, but if he wants that extra mobility he’s going to have to because his frame Boggs down with extra weight on it.
You are right, but a chubby Tua might be the only way he can withstand an entire season's beating.

he was 217 at the combine so yeah 220 should be fine, now is it ideal at 6’ ft tall, I would say no because I don’t think his body fat ratio is where it needs to be.

For example Russel Wilson was built coming out of Wisconsin, ripped up at 204 at 5’11..

I’ll take 220 though, but if he continues to strength train and change his body composition he could be a lean 215 in a couple years, he’s got a big heavy lower half with thick legs and calves, gains weight by looking at food..

I’m sure it’s rough for him with his culture to stay away from the wrong foods, but if he wants that extra mobility he’s going to have to because his frame Boggs down with extra weight on it.
Why does culture have to do with staying away from the wrong foods? Did Solomon Kindley have the wrong culture too?

Why does culture have to do with staying away from the wrong foods? Did Solomon Kindley have the wrong culture too?

Kindley ate himself out of the league, could have been the way he was brought up that had something to do with his weight as a young man. Don’t know his parents but this country is facing an epidemic of nutritional abuse from parents to their kids. Something I’m very against and very educated on.

Probably wrong choice of words for Tua on my part, it could be self inflicted

Kindley ate himself out of the league, could have been the way he was brought up that had something to do with his weight as a young man. Don’t know his parents but this country is facing an epidemic of nutritional abuse from parents to their kids. Something I’m very against and very educated on.

Probably wrong choice of words for Tua on my part, it could be self inflicted
Kindley is probably at a buffet now as we type.

Anyways 215 or 220 matters not to me. I remember when I used to lift weights a bit learning something about muscle is heavier than fat.

Now if you wanna talk about Mahomes beer belly vs productivity/results, I am all ears 😂

Anyways 215 or 220 matters not to me. I remember when I used to lift weights a bit learning something about muscle is heavier than fat.

Now if you wanna talk about Mahomes beer belly vs productivity/results, I am all ears 😂

Tuas super power is measuring that speed and cuts and placing that ball perfectly in stride , unbelievable skill.

I think this video is from way back this spring.

If Tua is for real down to 220 and quicker and faster then with the additions of Odell, Wright, Smith and washington I don’t know how we can be stopped

I realize progress in football isn't always linear and that success last year doesn't mean success this year, but honestly, I think the only thing that can stop us is us. No doubt we have everything we need to get it done. Didn't Tyreek say at the beginning of the clip that football is a game of strategy? We have the physical attributes to do some serious damage, but mentally our guys will have to evaluate and adapt continually to keep their edge. Winning vs. losing on a play seems very nuanced. There is a lot more going on than I, as a fan, realize. It's what makes the game so cool!

I realize progress in football isn't always linear and that success last year doesn't mean success this year, but honestly, I think the only thing that can stop us is us. No doubt we have everything we need to get it done. Didn't Tyreek say at the beginning of the clip that football is a game of strategy? We have the physical attributes to do some serious damage, but mentally our guys will have to evaluate and adapt continually to keep their edge. Winning vs. losing on a play seems very nuanced. There is a lot more going on than I, as a fan, realize. It's what makes the game so cool!

yeah he did, I hope that the new strategy is balance. I think the stats skew what balance can do for an offense and how it defeats the opponent.

The stat folks will say, waddle and hill are your best players so you have to just continue to feed the targets there.

To a degree yes, but I think giving Beckham more targets than we have given any third option last year is a must.

I think if Tua sees light boxes because of what waddle and hill are doing to a defense then we need to check into those runs more often, or simply design some plays to spread the defense out and run the ball.

I think it’s time to cut into waddle and hills reps to feed Achane and wright out of the backfield.

I think it’s time to allow waddle and hill to both take the top off the defense and feed Beckham, Jonuu. Eze, Let those physical players do something with all that space created.

McDaniel said something like analyzing how defenses play hill and waddle and all the data the last two years have given him, give him clarity on how he needs to attack.

I want Tua to be quicker so he can run the boot game, and the occasional rpo, the occasional run for a first down and slide to cut the defense and just make it known to them, hey boys, if your linebackers turn their back to me, I’m gonna run mother grabbers. So better pay attention to the #1 rated dual threat coming into college buddy.

Just purposely, consciously run up the gut and slide, this will do so much to threaten defenses.

Remember last year we kept seeing how teams were dropping their linebackers deep in the middle zones?

Well, if Tua can finally recognize how to threaten with his legs, with all the other options and weapons.. we’ll be unstoppable

That’s correct and that’s why I want Tua to continue to change the composition of his body, getting stronger and faster comes with adding good lean muscle on your body.

He’s got time to do that being so young.

Mahomes is obviously not a gym rat and doesn’t take his body that seriously at this point, but, he’s a three time Super Bowl champ so can he be better than he is if he did take his body and nutrition seriously, yes, at some point he will have to as this WILL catch up to him.

The difference anatomy wise between Tua and Mahomes is Tua can’t afford to blow up because all his weight is Carried in the truck and buttocks areas..very isolated weight gain.

That’s correct and that’s why I want Tua to continue to change the composition of his body, getting stronger and faster comes with adding good lean muscle on your body.

He’s got time to do that being so young.

Mahomes is obviously not a gym rat and doesn’t take his body that seriously at this point, but, he’s a three time Super Bowl champ so can he be better than he is if he did take his body and nutrition seriously, yes, at some point he will have to as this WILL catch up to him.

The difference anatomy wise between Tua and Mahomes is Tua can’t afford to blow up because all his weight is Carried in the truck and buttocks areas..very isolated weight gain.
What happens if Mahomes becomes a Gym rat and starts losing Superbowls etc. Should he go back to eating nachos and drinking beer?

Back
Top Bottom