Tua, Waddle and Hill working out together. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua, Waddle and Hill working out together.

I’m not sure I can recall anyone saying Tua was lazy.

I'll say it! He's a lazy-arse. Like coming back from a car accident type injury & what looked like a seizure on the field to leading the league in passing is so difficult. Pffft.

Tuas super power is measuring that speed and cuts and placing that ball perfectly in stride , unbelievable skill.

I think this video is from way back this spring.

If Tua is for real down to 220 and quicker and faster then with the additions of Odell, Wright, Smith and washington I don’t know how we can be stopped

The obvious answer is the OL!

I'll say it! He's a lazy-arse. Like coming back from a car accident type injury & what looked like a seizure on the field to leading the league in passing is so difficult. Pffft.

Not to mention a colluding owner, a venomous Flower (Spanish translation 'flores'), a GM thats allergic to OLinemen, & how many different OCs since his first start?

The obvious answer is the OL!

McDaniel has proven he can work around the circus at OL. It's his fault. He spoiled me. I put it on him.

Theoretically, what secondary shouldn't have their hands full with the best #1 WR & best #2 WRs in the league? Where's the space in-between? Where's the space underneath? Why didn't Berrios eat more last year? Why are we just now practicing Achane lining up wide? There's a plethora of untapped potential with this offense and it was still a VERY SCARY offense .

McDaniel has proven he can work around the circus at OL. It's his fault. He spoiled me. I put it on him.

Theoretically, what secondary shouldn't have their hands full with the best #1 WR & best #2 WRs in the league? Where's the space in-between? Where's the space underneath? Why didn't Berrios eat more last year? Why are we just now practicing Achane lining up wide? There's a plethora of untapped potential with this offense and it was still a VERY SCARY offense .
I want to see us send out Waddle, Hill, Achane, Moestert and Wright.

Have all 3 RBs in the package and then have them all line up as WRs. Talk about a nightmare for a DC.

I try and keep and a even level head, because I have been a dolphins fans since Dman was drafting. However after watching this vid...If injury bug stays away...PLEAESE TELL ME WHO HAS A BETTER OFFENSE THEN THIS...The better question is who can stop this offense!!!

Back
Top Bottom