Tua Wasn't Comfortable Last Year | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua Wasn't Comfortable Last Year

I've been saying this for a bit; there's a difference between 100% healthy and 100% recovered.

""I guess you could say the focus was the glutes to help support the hip," the quarterback explained. "My hip feels 10 times better than it did last year. The confidence level for myself, I feel really confident coming into this second year after that injury two years ago.""
What are you talking about. Omar was talking about mental, you are talking about physical. Omar was talking about the progression from getting the plays from the sideline to the point of the ball leaving his hand.

He seem plenty healthy to me in AZ game. Many always point to the AZ game for affirmation, but when people criticize him for bad games, then 'oh he was not 100% healthy'. You can't have it both ways.

Last year, there were a couple of meatheads on here. They kept swearing that 'the doctors cleared Tua to play, therefore he is ready to start right now. We NEED to sit Fitz!!!!"

Let's face it... these guys are as dumb as rocks. They can only see what they want to see, and reality and nuance are impossible for these chumps.

Who were they? I can't say that I remember, and I'm too lazy to dig through year old threads, but if they are reading this now... I hope they've learned something.

I've been saying this for a bit; there's a difference between 100% healthy and 100% recovered.

""I guess you could say the focus was the glutes to help support the hip," the quarterback explained. "My hip feels 10 times better than it did last year. The confidence level for myself, I feel really confident coming into this second year after that injury two years ago.""
indeed

Tua is a class young man. He owned up to the fact that he didn't have mastery of the playbook--something very common for rookie QB's--so we had to dumb it down a bit last year. This year, he's on top of it. He made no excuses for the injury, although clearly it limited his velocity, reps, strength, and confidence. All of those should be improved. He admits he tried to throw with too much arm last year and this year he is able to incorporate his base, legs, core and not generate velocity just from his arm. All of these are good things and bode very well moving into year two.

Let's support our leader. He's clearly stepping up on the work side and he clearly is ready to give us improved performance. I'm excited to see where this leads in year two!

He seem plenty healthy to me in AZ game. Many always point to the AZ game for affirmation, but when people criticize him for bad games, then 'oh he was not 100% healthy'. You can't have it both ways.
nope. just because he was able to have that amazing game against arizona doesn't mean he was all the way back.

just shows how much the kid can accomplish just throwing with his upper body, and everything else that went along with being a year removed from such a serious injury/surgery.

What are you talking about. Omar was talking about mental, you are talking about physical. Omar was talking about the progression from getting the plays from the sideline to the point of the ball leaving his hand.

Why do you always find an excuse to hate on the kid? It’s like you got some personal vendetta against him.

Why do you always find an excuse to hate on the kid? It’s like you got some personal vendetta against him.
I don't hate the kid, he is a good kid.
Yet I refuse to be a cheerleader. I say what I saw. I am too old to care about popularity. Deal with it.

Last year, there were a couple of meatheads on here. They kept swearing that 'the doctors cleared Tua to play, therefore he is ready to start right now. We NEED to sit Fitz!!!!"

Let's face it... these guys are as dumb as rocks. They can only see what they want to see, and reality and nuance are impossible for these chumps.

Who were they? I can't say that I remember, and I'm too lazy to dig through year old threads, but if they are reading this now... I hope they've learned something.
Well pat yourself on the back

There is a difference between getting valuable reps in your first year and being 100% ready integrated emotionally physically and mentally

Clearly someone thought the reps were more important than Tua winning A Pro Bowl in his first year

Get over yourself

Well pat yourself on the back

There is a difference between getting valuable reps in your first year and being 100% ready integrated emotionally physically and mentally

Clearly someone thought the reps were more important than Tua winning A Pro Bowl in his first year

Get over yourself
That's what you got out of that?

ROFL!

K...

That's what you got out of that?

ROFL!

K...
Not sure what types of responses you were expecting after that post TBH... Calling people names and telling them they're dumb as rocks wont get you anywhere if you're looking for an inteligent discussion... If you're going to make such claims, stop being lazy and quote the actual guys you're talking about because the anwser you got is actually a decent reply to what you were asking for.

Back
Top Bottom