Tua's a top 10 QB | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua's a top 10 QB

Tua and Mac will be going head to head real soon, barring any injuries. Let’s see who balls and who don’t. Could also be major implications on that game.
The only way that makes any sense whatsoever, is if they have equal teams around them and play against the same defense. The whole "head-to-head" thing is just media hype.

So I was on the Jackson train for that draft, not being a Tanny fan. But in all honesty I have no confidence this administration would have any clue how to structure a team out of a mobile QB like that. Baltimore literally changed from a pocket passer of Flacco to Lamar in one year and it's a testament to the FO and Harbaugh.
I agree with this too. Baltimore has made Lamar what he is in this League. On the wrong team he’d already be a journeyman QB.

I don’t think that you know what you’re saying. You think that Jackson would be able to turn us into a power run team? And you wouldn’t be upset if he threw 15 TDs and 12 Ints? I think that the grass is always greener somewhere else for most people. We are pretty lucky to have Tua.
I think I would rather be in their situation right now yes. I don’t think anyone should have to come out the closet to say that.

I don’t think that you know what you’re saying. You think that Jackson would be able to turn us into a power run team? And you wouldn’t be upset if he threw 15 TDs and 12 Ints? I think that the grass is always greener somewhere else for most people. We are pretty lucky to have Tua.
Maybe, maybe not. The living in the past Tua, Burrows, Herbert thing is dust in the wind.

Per my last post to expound a little bit. Should we actually have a mobile QB (which Tua is not, hes as mobile as Rivers) we might be in a better position with no running game. It's neither here nor there per the top of this, but Lamar of now is not Lamar of last year or the year before, which is odd considering he still hasn't signed a contract yet. Which should be terrifying to many people.

I recognize as of now we have qb that is efficient at running an offense tailored to high efficiency throws. He seems to be great at this. I think some of the concern and angst among “haters”(which isn’t Tuas fault) is that this offense is not a recipe for championships so it cast doubt undeservedly on the qb.
So Tua has success at a high level at the hand he's dealt yet the focus is what he may or may not be able to do with an offense that averages more than 3 yards a rush. Smdh

I guess what im trying to say is do I think I’d rather have the ravens front office and coaches with the Lamar Jackson and their present status versus the dolphins front office and coaches with Tua in their present status. Yes I would take that 100 out of 100 times. Not knocking our players but the ravens seem to be able to build around their supreme athlete and I wouldn’t say their years with Lamar hasn’t shown success.

You are arguing a different point.

I'm not saying the dolphins should move on. I'm stating that just because they want watson does not mean they have no faith in Tua. Just means they don't think his ceiling is as high as Watsons. I would say its safe to say most league people would agree on that statement. Doesnt make the move a good overall move though.

People on here are under the impression that its one extreme or the other. Your either 100% with Tua or 100% against him. That's ridiculous.
Why do you keep saying the Dolphins ‘want Watson’? They don’t. Again, you need to join VIP and read the Chambers files before you post another ****ing word about that bullshiz. Then all of your insightful statements become moot, instead of just moronic.

Last edited:
Maybe, maybe not. The living in the past Tua, Burrows, Herbert thing is dust in the wind.

Per my last post to expound a little bit. Should we actually have a mobile QB (which Tua is not, hes as mobile as Rivers) we might be in a better position with no running game. It's neither here nor there per the top of this, but Lamar of now is not Lamar of last year or the year before, which is odd considering he still hasn't signed a contract yet. Which should be terrifying to many people.
C'mon. If we, as Dolphin fans, can't live in the past, what've we got?

So Tua has success at a high level at the hand he's dealt yet the focus is what he may or may not be able to do with an offense that averages more than 3 yards a rush. Smdh
I mean yea fairly the concern is can Tua run a championship caliber nfl offense and scheme that will be successful in the NFL. I don’t think that is an unfair concern. And no it’s not his fault we don’t know.

Has this tweet been posted already, sorry if it's a repeat. But my goodness can we not give Tua some help. He's pretty darn good getting next to none, it's not rocket science:

Is that current for this week? Those numbers don't seem right. But if so that's insane!

I mean yea fairly the concern is can Tua run a championship caliber nfl offense and scheme that will be successful in the NFL. I don’t think that is an unfair concern. And no it’s not his fault we don’t know.
It can be a concern but damn it should be on the the short list of concerns in regards to our team in regards to issues that the team may have.

Back
Top Bottom