Tua's a top 10 QB | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua's a top 10 QB

Maybe, maybe not. The living in the past Tua, Burrows, Herbert thing is dust in the wind.

Per my last post to expound a little bit. Should we actually have a mobile QB (which Tua is not, hes as mobile as Rivers) we might be in a better position with no running game. It's neither here nor there per the top of this, but Lamar of now is not Lamar of last year or the year before, which is odd considering he still hasn't signed a contract yet. Which should be terrifying to many people.
The last part is true. Hurst is actually having a much better season statistically. They are comparable in most categories. But Jackson is sacked more and only has 2 rushing TDs compared to Hurst and his 8. I just don’t see longevity in the way they play. But if anyone is going to pull it off it’s Hardbough.

So Tua has success at a high level at the hand he's dealt yet the focus is what he may or may not be able to do with an offense that averages more than 3 yards a rush. Smdh
Ok let me ask you this. Yes Tua has been successful, but would you consider our offense to be successful? Again not blaming Tua. Just trying to highlight the fact it’s hard to judge him other then he is highly efficient at throwing high proficient quick passes. That’s where the unfortunate shadow still gets cast and it’s not his fault.

I guess what im trying to say is do I think I’d rather have the ravens front office and coaches with the Lamar Jackson and their present status versus the dolphins front office and coaches with Tua in their present status. Yes I would take that 100 out of 100 times. Not knocking our players but the ravens seem to be able to build around their supreme athlete and I wouldn’t say their years with Lamar hasn’t shown success.
I don’t agree with that. And I’m a big Hardbough fan. Definitely more than Flo. I just like the situation we’re in right now more. We have seen the Ravens best. And their Super Bowl was before Jackson. I don’t think he’s going to get to one. I feel like we can if we build around Tua. More than one.

It can be a concern but damn it should be on the the short list of concerns in regards to our team in regards to issues that the team may have.
Exactly. I think we mean the same thing. But your right Tua has been successful these last 4 weeks, down right brilliant almost. But has the offense really been successful? They look awful so what does it really mean? Until we have a potent offense their will always be doubt and unfortunately the qb is going to be in the spot light of that.

I don’t agree with that. And I’m a big Hardbough fan. Definitely more than Flo. I just like the situation we’re in right now more. We have seen the Ravens best. And their Super Bowl was before Jackson. I don’t think he’s going to get to one. I feel like we can if we build around Tua. More than one.
I hear you and I hope you are right!

The last part is true. Hurst is actually having a much better season statistically. They are comparable in most categories. But Jackson is sacked more and only has 2 rushing TDs compared to Hurst and his 8. I just don’t see longevity in the way they play. But if anyone is going to pull it off it’s Hardbough.
Never is with a mobile QB like that. Well, never is not never, Vick had a long career like that. But your point stands, Jacksons age and wear seems to be weighing on him making him start to question the initial run whereas years before his second option is pull down and bolt, which, tbh was the correct one with Baltimore's OL.

Hurts, I'm assuming that's who you are talking about, I may be in the minority, but I think he's a fantastic QB on a bad team. Not like our situation, where Tua is a fantastic QB on a mismanaged team. But that's just me.

Is that current for this week? Those numbers don't seem right. But if so that's insane!
I have no idea who this guy is but he's got a blue tick so he must be legit at something and the tweet is from today, so I assume it's as of right now, not certain, I've not double checked his numbers.

I'm more of a Softbough guy myself.

I have no idea who this guy is but he's got a blue tick so he must be legit at something and the tweet is from today, so I assume it's as of right now, not certain, I've not double checked his numbers.
It's worth a look I'll do tomorrow. Thanks for posting it though, those are crazy numbers.

Never is with a mobile QB like that. Well, never is not never, Vick had a long career like that. But your point stands, Jacksons age and wear seems to be weighing on him making him start to question the initial run whereas years before his second option is pull down and bolt, which, tbh was the correct one with Baltimore's OL.

Hurts, I'm assuming that's who you are talking about, I may be in the minority, but I think he's a fantastic QB on a bad team. Not like our situation, where Tua is a fantastic QB on a mismanaged team. But that's just me.
I couldn’t believe that he didn’t try to make something happen with his feet on that two point try. That play wasn’t a gimme when he made that throw. I couldn’t tell if he was slamming his helmet because he was upset with the throw or if he was pissed that Andrews didn’t run a flatter route. Either way, he looked rattled.

Imagine what Bill Walsh would have done with Tua and his accuracies

Gotta get some good blocking

OL Players or coaching?
On the last point they are improving. Perhaps deciding who would play where BEFORE game 7 would have helped.

Back
Top Bottom