Tua's a top 10 QB | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua's a top 10 QB

Worst take of the week was Bart Scott I believe saying Lamar Jackson was the favorite for MVP....

Take away his running ability and he has below average accuracy, below average decision making, and a good arm.

His lack of accuracy cost Baltimore a W today. He had to side step a defender on the 2 point attempt but still. An accurate pass and catch wins that game.

Tua makes lots of accurate passes even when under duress.

Gesicki dropped one in the end zone today.

I think it’s insane that people love to compare Tua to Tebow. That’s where that BS comes from. Because Tebow had his supporters who were die hards even though he sucked that Tua has the same followers. And I’m sure there are some out there. I think maybe the media’s judgment is clouded because they view genuinely wholesome and religious people as stupid basically.
The only thing comparable is that both of their initials are “TT”.

There have been plenty of posters here that claim people have a negative opinion of Tua merely due to his religious stuff.
That may be the case.

But nobody in the history of football had thier beliefs discussed more than Tebow.

Just because Tua is a grounded kid and has a strong faith doesn't mean he is asking everyone to hold hands and pray before the combine....

I think it’s insane that people love to compare Tua to Tebow. That’s where that BS comes from. Because Tebow had his supporters who were die hards even though he sucked that Tua has the same followers. And I’m sure there are some out there. I think maybe the media’s judgment is clouded because they view genuinely wholesome and religious people as stupid basically.

I am the biggest atheist you will find, but probably the two QBs I have loved the most in recent years are Tebow and Tua. Not just because of their ability but because they are also just very very nice people. I don't think Tua is a rocket scientist BTW, but he's smart on the football field where it matters.

Stop this tit for tat argueing. It brings nothing to the forum.

If you have a veiw on football related things, state your case on facts and obcervations.

It isn't necessary to denigrate other posters on a personal level.

It isn’t necessary to troll or hijack threads either. But we have to deal with clear and obvious cases of that pretty consistently.

We even have inactive accounts created years ago suddenly piling on. Yet we can’t attack and put them in check? Cool.

Is it too much to request each mod here to come down as consistently hard on the obvious trollers and fake accounts as they do on personal attacks?

Furthermore can someone explain to me why it’s ok for these “anonymous” members to personally attack players, coaches and front office personnel but but be free from personal attacks themselves? These people can dish it with impunity but can’t take it??

I’ve never understood that. The excuse that they aren’t public figures makes no sense since they are, again, anonymous. We don’t know and aren’t using their names. They should be fair game, especially when so willingly attacking and disparaging others.

Just my .02 cents.

I am the biggest atheist you will find, but probably the two QBs I have loved the most in recent years are Tebow and Tua. Not just because of their ability but because they are also just very very nice people. I don't think Tua is a rocket scientist BTW, but he's smart on the football field where it matters.
I agree. They are both so likable. But I would never want Tebow as anything more than a backup QB for us. Lol

I even softened on Brady after listening Pats fans complain about during the Jimmy G days. That guy has never done a bad thing to anyone. He’s one of the most positive people in the world. Which is partially why I like Tua too. And Brady telling that kid his father is his hero in that interview is so authentic.

I see a lot more of Brady in Tua than Tebow. I hope that I’m right about that. Lol

It isn’t necessary to troll or hijack threads either. But we have to deal with clear and obvious cases of that pretty consistently.

We even have inactive accounts created years ago suddenly piling on. Yet we can’t attack and put them in check? Cool.

Is it too much to request each mod here to come down as consistently hard on the obvious trollers and fake accounts as they do on personal attacks?

Furthermore can someone explain to me why it’s ok for these “anonymous” members to personally attack players, coaches and front office personnel but but be free from personal attacks themselves? These people can dish it with impunity but can’t take it??

I’ve never understood that. The excuse that they aren’t public figures makes no sense since they are, again, anonymous. We don’t know and aren’t using their names. They should be fair game, especially when so willingly attacking and disparaging others.

Just my .02 cents.
The rule is you can’t say, “Hey dumbass. Was your mother stupid too? Because you’re obviously stupid.” But you should say something like, “ I think that your post is hot garbage. Do you have any facts to back up that pile of s$1£ that you call a post?” That way it’s not personal. It’s about the post. Lol

I agree. They are both so likable. But I would never want Tebow as anything more than a backup QB for us. Lol

I even softened on Brady after listening Pats fans complain about during the Jimmy G days. That guy has never done a bad thing to anyone. He’s one of the most positive people in the world. Which is partially why I like Tua too. And Brady telling that kid his father is his hero in that interview is so authentic.

I see a lot more of Brady in Tua than Tebow. I hope that I’m right about that. Lol
If you can look past the cheating

If you can look past the cheating
I don’t think he cheated. First of all balls do lose pressure in the cold. Second of all BB would have been the one who wanted the air out of the balls to cut down on fumbles. If they were tampered with it was the coach not the QB.

Yeah Tua didnt have a 9.2 ypa... not sure where you got that figure...
I read it online but after reading your comment I went back and checked. You are correct, his YPA is not 9.2 but 7.1. My error for posting the wrong yardage to begin with. Yet the 7.1 YPA is the exact same yardage Mahomes had going into the game tonight for the 2021 season.

Back
Top Bottom