Tua's trainer/owner of Perform goes at Flores | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua's trainer/owner of Perform goes at Flores

Flores has a holier than thou attitude without actually being successful. The amount of "Trust in Flo" on this forum without any results in the offseason was STAGGERING. He made many dumb decisions.

I'm glad folks are stepping away from believing he's omnipotent if not actually part of the problem.
Gase had more success and his qb missed season I 2 and 3 3 games in 2016. All in 17. And 6 games in 2018. Just the facts

Unfortunately that would probably be the best thing for Tua. He could go to a team that wants him and will build a team around him and he will lead that team to the SB. They just don’t have the head coach or coaching staff in Miami to take advantage of Tua’s skill set.
For all people hate on Tua for his failings, I'm watching so many young QB's around the league play different varieties of terrible or just barely treading water at most (there's Herbert, and then Burrow, and then everyone else) that I just can't imagine Tua not doing far better than almost all of them, just form what little he has actually been able to show in Miami.

So the defense only played when Tua started huh?

Why did the team win with Tua but not with any other QB?

I am just curious.
What did Tua do that was good last season? He looked awful for most of the games. Then his trainer has the audacity to say that the team misses its QB? Please

Tua's trainer? LOL, you can't make this stuff up. Hey dude the guy you're "training" is already hurt two games into the season. He's so fragile that a warm breeze will blow him over.

There may be something to this as Flo seems to get rid of players and coaches who he may see as questioning him in anyway. Insecurity can kill a lot of otherwise good things. This team is GREEN!
Last week when I made this suggestion about the Chad O Shea firing I decided to read up on it. This definitely seems like the case.

Everyone always says, "Never hire a former NE Assistant as a head coach". Looking more and more like our experiment with it will fail like all the others.

Jfc, is this a Gase defense?
Idk lol. Maybe. I was just suprised how many people bought into Flores for the 5 meaningless wins in 2019 and ten wins without a playoff berth. I liked him too but i wasn’t over the moon about him. I feel people got too excited about Flores f when his results where not that impressive compared to the other failure of coaches we had in past. That make sense at all? Not a Gase supporter but his first three years record will be better than Flores I think and many fell in love with Flores.

Idk lol. Maybe. I was just suprised how many people bought into Flores for the 5 meaningless wins in 2019 and ten wins without a playoff berth. I liked him too but i wasn’t over the moon about him. I feel people got too excited about Flores f when his results where not that impressive compared to the other failure of coaches we had in past. That make sense at all? Not a Gase supporter but his first three years record will be better than Flores I think and many fell in love with Flores.
Lol, I couldn't tell if you glitched out for a second and didn't realize what you just posted. One thing to hate on Flores, another to say Gase is better. Hell put them on an even pedestal but the day we start saying Gase is better than a trash bag.... Blech

What did Tua do that was good last season? He looked awful for most of the games. Then his trainer has the audacity to say that the team misses its QB? Please
1. If I'm Tua, Per4orm is done before tomorrow. Gotta know your place.

2. I suggest you look at what rookie quarterbacks did the past two seasons as your measuring stick for what rookie quarterbacks do.

Lol, I couldn't tell if you glitched out for a second and didn't realize what you just posted. One thing to hate on Flores, another to say Gase is better. Hell put them on an even pedestal but the day we start saying Gase is better than a trash bag.... Blech
Ya not saying that. Just suprised how everybody was so sold on Flores quickly. But what did he really do? Ten wins last year Okay but no playoffs and 5 wins with no pressure in 2019. He just has not done as much or much better than Gase and we know Gase wasn’t answer.

That’s all. I probably didnt explain it well in first post. Hopefully that makes more sense

Back
Top Bottom