Tua's trainer speaks about him | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua's trainer speaks about him

Tua after reading all the hate on FinHeaven and realizing 90% of posters think Ray Finkle was a real player.

TuaJalen.0.gif

Interesting - Nick Hicks says he can't really talk too much about Tua. They're keeping his training under wraps - just that Tua is working tirelessly.

Hicks describes the severity of Tua's injury and goal is to make a confident Tua by making him a healthy Tua.

Also of note Hicks said Tua never had trained full-year before until now. Preparation for his rookie season of course marred by COVID-19.

As Chris Grier has said - this guy (Tua) is a winner

I get why people put this kind of stuff out there...but what else is his trainer supposed to say?

Seriously. I know Tua is working hard, but its his job and so are most NFL players who care about their career.

No trainer is going to come out and say anything negative about their client. Good way to not be their trainer anymore.

Seriously. I know Tua is working hard, but its his job and so are most NFL players who care about their career.

No trainer is going to come out and say anything negative about their client. Good way to not be their trainer anymore.

Yeah but isn't it at least encouraging to know the face of the franchise is taking this seriously and going all in? Regardless of what you feel a professional football player should do, you know not all actually do and, further, that there is still fewer that put in Watt-like dedication to attempting to succeed.

Hicks describes the severity of Tua's injury and goal is to make a confident Tua by making him a healthy Tua.

Also of note Hicks said Tua never had trained full-year before until now. Preparation for his rookie season of course marred by COVID-19.
why this isn't the key component of any and every discussion about Tua and the 9 games he participated in last season is beyond me.

I get what some of you are saying about what is his trainer supposed to say? However, he starts out by saying he is just a great kid and then talks about it for a bit. This is on par with what others have said, and not something his trainer is just going to stress. The other thing is this guy has trained some pretty special people, for him to say that Tua can be a Superbowl caliber QB if he stays healthy is also not just a general response a trainer would give. There were definitely some nongeneric lines in there that he believed and was not just doing trainer speak IMHO.

I am excited for this kid to get a full offseason to improve, not just rehab, to get training camps, and preseason experience....and to actually have weapons around him that would not be 4th string and PS players on most teams!

I think most understand it's a fluff piece. Seems like the people who have a problem with the QB are the confused ones.

Back
Top Bottom