Tua's trainer speaks about him | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua's trainer speaks about him

Anyone know the Trainer? Who he has worked with in the past? Never seen him before which doesn't mean anything. Honestly just interested.

He actually dropped a few names in the interview when he was asked about his background.

IIRC he said the MMA fighter Rashad Evans is someone he worked with. Along with a bunch of NFL’ers, such as Channing Crowder, JK Dobbins and Dalvin Cook.

Last edited:
And again, it only bothers you because you don't like the player. This post alone shows you don't like seeing others excited for someone you'd rather see fail.
You are too funny, it’s pretty childish of you to assume that you know me. I have nothing against a kid, I have doubts. Doesn’t make me a hater. If you noticed Mr. observant that I said nothing about him, I was talking about the people fluffing him.

You appear to be speaking ignorantly about this podcast. I would say posting about this without actually having listened to the podcast is fluff and a waste of brain power.

The podcast was about the trainer’s story of how he came to training pro athletes and is now co-owner of Per4mance along with a cookie company.

Having managed a gym and been a trainer previously, it wasn’t a waste a brain power for me.

He only mentioned Tua when asked who he was currently working with.

He also trained Dalvin Cook last year to improve certain muscles for improving his movement patterns and durability last year. That worked out really well. Same as when he worked with D.K. Dobbins.

I didn’t like hearing that he is working the Bills RB Singletary. He is a Dolphin fan.

Agree with you 100%.

FWIW, the topic of Tua wasn’t even broached until 32:30 into the interview. It wasn’t the focus of the interview.

Of course you know that because, unlike some others commenting in the thread, you actually listened to most if not the entire interview. I know I did.

I found it quite interesting. My son graduated college with a kinesiology degree and worked as a private trainer for a spell before switching gears recently. I shared this interview with him because I found it inspiring.

I get why people put this kind of stuff out there...but what else is his trainer supposed to say?
My trainer
140208_2723739_Weekend_Update_Segment___Mr__Subliminal_anvver_1.jpg

You're doing great! (fat ****)

You are too funny, it’s pretty childish of you to assume that you know me. I have nothing against a kid, I have doubts. Doesn’t make me a hater. If you noticed Mr. observant that I said nothing about him, I was talking about the people fluffing him.
No, what makes you a hater is being irritated that people are excited about him. If you didn't have anything against him, you wouldn't have anything against people excited for him.

What is there to argue about, you have no clue what you’re talking about. i used to work out with dozens of these guys, And let me tell you they bust their azz. Like I said in another post that’s just one program.
Lol. So everyone works at the same level? Like I said in another post, bull. Jamarcus Russell, Ryan Leaf, and Johnny Manziel (just to name a few) say hello.

I’ve acknowledged that you’ll find a handful of guys that don’t work out as hard, but to think and act like Tua is the only one is just ridiculous.
Who freaking said that? But you claimed everyone works just as hard as everyone else.

Lol. So everyone works at the same level? Like I said in another post, bull. Jamarcus Russell, Ryan Leaf, and Johnny Manziel (just to name a few) say hello.
You really should do a little more reading before you respond, I acknowledge that there are handfuls of guys that don’t do it.
Relax , if you have to go as far back as Ryan Leaf and Jamarcus Russell to make an argument you’ve lost out the gate. It a different game now, Totally. You might find
Oline and Dline guys slacking, but I can guarantee every QB WR RB DB Ss FS LB special teams players are busting azz.

Back
Top Bottom