Tuesday 6/22/04 QB Camp Report | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tuesday 6/22/04 QB Camp Report

Finsflurry said:
When he is on a bad streak, does it start with short throws or long or a mix?
My point is that if the medium - long throw is his strength, why not have him start with those as oppose to the short stuff? Have they tried this? If so, what were the results?

It's always the short stuff, once he stuggles with that it affects the rest of his game. They haven't really had him go deep to start and I wonder why they don't, it's his biggest strength.

Damn dude, you are on top of things!

Thanks for the reply.
I'd imagine that if Feeley began with a deep throw, it would boost his confidence level and maybe he will have the benefit of staying on a good streak if the offensive staff (Wanny) can stomach getting yardage in chunks.

But why work on your strengths? Isn't camp about working on your weaknesses? Makes more sense to work on his short stuff because he'll be sharper with more energy during the beginning of each session.

bigmiamifan said:
But why work on your strengths? Isn't camp about working on your weaknesses? Makes more sense to work on his short stuff because he'll be sharper with more energy during the beginning of each session.

I think what Superself meant is that he should start off with a couple intermediate-deep balls to get his confidence going since those are his best throws. I agree with him because once he establishes a rythym he is very accurate, and the best way to get his confidence up his to let him start with his best throws.

minus said:
Some guy who posted training camp reports but he never actually attended any of them.The guy didn't even live in state of Florida.Everybody was so into his camp reports that some people didn't mind if the reports were fake.

I'll tell you what man. I believe Flurry so I don't think he's doing that. If he says he was there then he was there.

On a seperate more intimidating note to anyone reading about this JB Brown guy and geting ideas (like bills, PAts or Jets fans). This entire website will give anyone with false traing camp reports two options: 1) Get kicked to sleep. 2.) Be set on fire and put out with a chainsaw. Then kicked to sleep.

:chair: :chair: :chair: :chair: :chair:

Back
Top Bottom