Tuesday 6/22/04 QB Camp Report | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tuesday 6/22/04 QB Camp Report

Man I am confused...I thought Brad Roll wasn't with us anymore..and AJ Feeley wasn't going to be at this camp?

Thanks for the report!!! :)

btw and the chuckle..... :D

Jay another laser caught by Chambers, :D :D :D

Awesome job finsflurry. Nice bit of tact getting in when we aren't supposed to. However, I hope you naming you accomplice and then giving away all the plays and whatnot to the public, doesn't get him in trouble. Other than that, nice to hear and hopefully a sign of good things to come with Carey, James, and Feeley.

NYPhinFan said:
Man I am confused...I thought Brad Roll wasn't with us anymore..and AJ Feeley wasn't going to be at this camp?

I'm wondering the samething.I hope we don't have another J.B Brown in our hands.

Excellent report

how great to hear some positive remarks, you need to be a sports writer with your tactics :D
Does anyone forsee Russell making the team ?
It sounds like we need to go to the shotgun formation and have both Jay and AJ in the backfield and have Jay throw short while AJ goes for the deep ball, Have I come up with a offensive scheme ?:goof:

Finsflurry's earlier reports were comfirmed by other on-site reporters so I am not willing to suggest he is fabricating today's. I have appreciated his efforts and certainly enjoyed this one as well.

Yet, it does seem strange that a lot of veterans whom we were led to believe would not be here were in fact in attendance. Instead of impuning Finsflurry however could this be the reason the Fins closed practice? They were going to get more veteran practice than they wanted someone else (the NFLPA comes to mind) to know about?

Thanks Finflurry,

It's nice to get the lowdown on the Dolphins' camp activity from someone close to teh action (which I defintitely am not living in LA). Good details. James and Carey sound like they will be smashing gaping holes into opposing defenses this year. The more I hear about Feeley, the more I'm starting to believe that he will excel under Trestman's tutelage. Thanks for this report and all of the others. I can honestly say that this site is worth more than all of the other Dolphins sites combined and the reason for that is the participation of intelligent, involved fans like yourself and others (you know who you are).

Ohiophinphan said:
Yet, it does seem strange that a lot of veterans whom we were led to believe would not be here were in fact in attendance. Instead of impuning Finsflurry however could this be the reason the Fins closed practice? They were going to get more veteran practice than they wanted someone else (the NFLPA comes to mind) to know about?

I don't know what the Dolphins are doing but I do know this was originally a QB Camp before they closed it to the public.

And Roll may not work for Fins anymore but when your John Gamble's best friend you can pull a few strings.

great report. whats your take on bell and poll

thanks for the info--it just goes to show ya what a member of Finheaven will do for other fans!

LAphinfan said:
Thanks Finflurry,

It's nice to get the lowdown on the Dolphins' camp activity from someone close to teh action (which I defintitely am not living in LA). Good details. James and Carey sound like they will be smashing gaping holes into opposing defenses this year. The more I hear about Feeley, the more I'm starting to believe that he will excel under Trestman's tutelage. Thanks for this report and all of the others. I can honestly say that this site is worth more than all of the other Dolphins sites combined and the reason for that is the participation of intelligent, involved fans like yourself and others (you know who you are).

Yes, yes we do! :D :goof:

Back
Top Bottom