Tuesday 6/22/04 QB Camp Report | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tuesday 6/22/04 QB Camp Report

Nice report...
I know it's hard to judge the O-Line but how has Mckinney looked ?
I havn't heard ANYTHING on him yet and would like to know how he's playing...
Also based on what you've seen who would be the front runner for RG ?
Thanx

"They cracked up together everytime they went back into the line, good you idiots have fun together while Bell comes in and takes your jobs....speaking of Bell, had another fantastic day of 0 mistakes and several deflections and tackles"

great post i love this quote too. :roflmao: :roflmao:

Pink_Dove said:
Nice report...
I know it's hard to judge the O-Line but how has Mckinney looked ?
I havn't heard ANYTHING on him yet and would like to know how he's playing...
Also based on what you've seen who would be the front runner for RG ?
Thanx

McKinney has looked solid but not spectacular, he will be solid at least for us this season...he will definitely be better than Ruddy last year so don't worry about that. He kind of struggles against the pass rush, but he makes a lot of nice blocks on the running plays. He won't be a strength but neither will he be a weakness IMO.

Greg Jerman is by far the front runner for the job, Yates and Whitley will have to have an amazing TC to displace him now. The only competition I see for his job is if St. Clair goes inside or D-Mac comes back healthy and they shift him or Carey inside.

FinFan24 said:
Awesome man thx! For all the ? makrs this off-season i feel pretty confident.Keep em commin if u can pull off anymore nephew gets in's. O BTW is the defence hitting hard, or jus playin it safe?

I might be able to get a small report up for tomorrow as well, but the defense is not hitting at all just some plays where they can't slow their momentum you'll see some contact. They are not going full speed if that what you're asking. And Agua, you're right that AJ is very streaky, he needs to work on his consistency but I like his progress up till here..

Finsflurry said:
:roflmao:

I prefer to call him Fred "Smurf on Crack" Russell :D

Definitely fits...not sure it'll catch on, but not bad.

If he makes the team...Spielman would have a knack for finding undrafted FA's that can actually contribute..be it as a backup or special teamer.

Ogunleye, Jerman, Grigsby & Yates.

Hey Fins, Is he gonna get you in Tommorrow as wll ? Tell him many Dolphins Fans would love it if he could ! You could be his uncle, or brother tommorrow, and if you had to, you could even go as his NEICE if it took it !!! We wouldnt mind, as long as we got a report ! LOL Just kidding my friend ! And thanks for the Reports, great job !!!!!!!!!!!

Not to say that somehting is fishy, but why is Brad Roll still at our camps considering he is now the Strength Coach of the Bills?

Agua said:
Thanks man. Sounds like AJ's streaky.
Yeah, but from what I've read from the minicamp reports, he's always shaky in the beginning and gels towards the end. Not that he's the next Favre, but I remember earlier in Brett's career, he was always shaky in 1st quarter before he settled down. I would take that. Even though you'd like to score 1st, building momentum throughout the last 3 quarters is just as good, IMHO.

Back
Top Bottom