Tuesday 6/22/04 QB Camp Report | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tuesday 6/22/04 QB Camp Report

dude ur ****in money...you're our insider now...thats awesome...always coming thru on those reports...thanks alot man...its very much appreciated...keep up the good work...hey poole sounds like hes doin aight...is he fitting well?

great report, a good read on what is suppose to be a very slow day, thanks again!

I was under the impression that the invitation list to this rookies only camp was on the low side yet the highlights seem to include everyone...

ckparrothead said:
I was under the impression that the invitation list to this rookies only camp was on the low side yet the highlights seem to include everyone...

Sneaky ...

Ohio Fanatic said:
Yeah, but from what I've read from the minicamp reports, he's always shaky in the beginning and gels towards the end. Not that he's the next Favre, but I remember earlier in Brett's career, he was always shaky in 1st quarter before he settled down. I would take that. Even though you'd like to score 1st, building momentum throughout the last 3 quarters is just as good, IMHO.

I don't know Ohio. Both Huizenga and Wanny have been quoted saying they want the offense to be a "score most of your points in the first half and then turn on the D" type of offense. Sounds like AJ better figure out how to start of on one of his streaks. I also wonder if he get's down on himself after INt's? I hope he has a short memory or even better not make many mistakes.

DrAstroZoom said:
Sneaky ...

Yeah whats up with that? THey said AJ wasn't going to attend. I'm glad to see everyone there working until the jobs done! Now if we can just fix that training camp logo.

ckparrothead said:
Not only that, I know I've seen a media writer say in flat out terms that AJ Feeley will not be in attendance and neither will Jay Fiedler.

Maybe it was detention for the O's "misbehavior" at the last mini-camp (slackers).

ckparrothead said:
Might have hit the nail on the head...

That's why they call me "The Rolling Hammer of Death."

Well actually, they don't call me that. But they should ...

Yes, it was reported that both would not be in attendance, plus Brad Roll is not with the Fins anymore, he is the new Strenght Coach of the Bills. Im Starting to question this report.

Why would we allow a coach from another team(not to mention a division rival) at a closed practice session, and not only that allow his nephew as well? Anytone else have these questions?

Back
Top Bottom