Tuesday 8/16 Media Only TC Posts HERE!!!! | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tuesday 8/16 Media Only TC Posts HERE!!!!

They’ve got to decide what’s the best combo of eich, dieter, williams and probably Robert jones on the interior.

And of course the 3rd tackle. The options I’ve seen for the latter are horrendous

Perhaps he meant 'primary backup' for Armstead? Or is he beating out AJ to start at RT?

He’s talking 3rd tackle but he don’t know. Little hasn’t even played to my knowledge

He’s spit balling til we see it in a game. Most interesting guy I saw edge wise at tackle was eisch. But those short arms need flawless consistent technique. Which I can see already he doesn’t have yet and probably lacks some anchor

He might make a heck of a player if he kicks inside down the road though. Maybe left guard

I’m just saying if tackle down the road doesn’t work for eisch I could see him being a very solid probably left guard

I like what I see. It’s just one of those what do I have in 2 year types

right now Id have to kick Robert hunt out there and hope like heck I can run the ball down folks throats and work all pa in the pass game

By all accounts Tua has been excellent in camp prior to today, and yet national pundits still kill him on a regular basis.

I wonder how fast they’ll jump on this news from todays practice?

Back
Top Bottom