Tuesday 8/16 Media Only TC Posts HERE!!!! | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tuesday 8/16 Media Only TC Posts HERE!!!!

That's really good info. Wow a 67 with 2 minutes left. Tells all ya need to know.
Its not rocket science really... When put in a situation where you need to score now, QBs make throws they wouldnt otherwise... But Tua + 3 INTs might trend on twitter... If you explain what was going on... Not so much.

These reporters have been waiting for this for a while now... But no one will talk about how the Fins were practicing end of game 2 min drills when trailing... And they sure as hell wont tell you the average QB rating in the NFL last year when trailing with 2 minutes to go was 67... They also wont tell you top 100 player Mac Jones had a 17 QB rating in those situations... They're not reporters, they're click fisherman.
Good points and yes, they have. We have a top defense. Tua's not just going to score at will on them each day. I know the iron sharpens iron metaphor is tired but it is true and Tua will be better for it.

This is accurate imo, first off the guy has great speed which only adds to the fastest team in the league and I believe I said this before but he has this way of finding soft spots and being open

perspective is important

Yes very important in this scenario.

Your running two minute drills, your not throwing too many balls away and certainly not taking any sacks.

People don't get that in practice you make throws you won't make during games. You have to make as many throws as possible in practice.

Last edited:
That was a nice route sell by bowden on the td but I don’t think it moved any needle.

Although if it keeps waddle hill and Holland absolute mission criticals off returns so be it

- “Running back Raheem Mostert drop a swing pass, though that shouldn't be a concern given his history as a pass catcher.”

This writer from SI doesn’t pay attention very well.

I’ve written about this each time it’s happened

He has now dropped THREE of those wheel route passes

He can’t catch over the shoulder… he’s not an ambiturner :)

Seriously if we see this in the regular season it would be dumb as hell

Back
Top Bottom