Tuesday 8/16 Media Only TC Posts HERE!!!! | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tuesday 8/16 Media Only TC Posts HERE!!!!

So what I’m hoping for a top 5 qb 🤷🏻‍♂️
Aaron Rodger's rating when trailing with 2 minutes to go: 73
Tom Brady: 78
Peyton Manning: 59

I mean none on the top QBs in the last 2 decades have done well in that situation... Its not rocket science why... Its a shitty situation to be in, hence the poor results... 🤷‍♂️

Aaron Rodger when trailing with 2 minutes to go: 73
Tom Brady: 78
Peyton Manning: 59

I mean none on the top QBs in the last 2 decades have done well in that situation... Its not rocket science why... Its a shitty situation to be in, hence the poor results... 🤷‍♂️

I’m not sure we have a top 5 defense need jaelen philips to take it to another level but your point still stands 👍

images

Every foolish person that believes Tua's practice is the begining of gloom and doom.

Our defense is built specifically to operate at peak efficiency in these exact type of scenarios.

Not surprising to me at all they fared well.

Also, it's good Tua had a rough day finally. Time to see how the young man responds. Those types of mental reps are key. Everything is not going to work out the perfect way everytime.

I'd say any assessment made during a practice is lacking knowledge about many factors that directly affect accuracy.

A few days ago the QB's threw 11 TD's versus 2 picks. Was our Defense just trash on that day? Doubtful. I'm glad to hear OUR Defense showed up in the RZ today.

No worries about Tua's accuracy.

Back
Top Bottom