Tuesday 8/16 Media Only TC Posts HERE!!!! | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tuesday 8/16 Media Only TC Posts HERE!!!!

These reporters have been waiting for this for a while now... But no one will talk about how the Fins were practicing end of game 2 min drills when trailing... And they sure as hell wont tell you the average QB rating in the NFL last year when trailing with 2 minutes to go was 67... They also wont tell you top 100 player Mac Jones had a 17 QB rating in those situations... They're not reporters, they're click fisherman.

I don’t care much but end of game got to have it drives happen.

All or nothing. Sounds like today was a lot of nothing.

But I’m more concerned with the oline than anything these days

These reporters have been waiting for this for a while now... But no one will talk about how the Fins were practicing end of game 2 min drills when trailing... And they sure as hell wont tell you the average QB rating in the NFL last year when trailing with 2 minutes to go was 67... They also wont tell you top 100 player Mac Jones had a 17 QB rating in those situations... They're not reporters, they're click fisherman.

Is that your baseline for Tua? Below league average and Mac Jones?

I don’t want to hear that ****. Tua is in year 3. 3 INTs in 2 minute drills is awful

I don’t want to hear that ****. Tua is in year 3. 3 INTs in 2 minute drills is awful
Im wondering how you calculated Tua's rating with nothing other than 3 INTs... On how many passes? What was his comp%? did he also throw TDs? How the hell did you come up with the conclusion he was below 67?

Only two of the picks occurred in 2 minute drills:

None of the last few hundred words — plus the fact that Jaylen Waddle sat out practice for undisclosed reasons — should be taken as an absolution of Tagovailoa’s performance Tuesday.

Tua was really bad, particularly in two-minute drills. That’s where two of his picks occurred. But he also struggled in the red zone, throwing a terrible interception to Holland in the end zone.

While he technically threw three touchdowns, all came in scripted, goal-to-go simulations.

And even with those TDs, his passer rating on the day was a paltry 47.4.

Plus, it’s not like his 19 incompletions or interceptions were because of a bunch of drops. He was off-target on his throws throughout the day.

Im wondering how you calculated Tua's rating with nothing other than 3 INTs... On how many passes? What was his comp%? did he also throw TDs? How the hell did you come up with the conclusion he was below 67?

Seeing as he completed 30% of his passes and threw 3 INTs it doesn’t take Albert Einstein to figure that lol

That's really good info. Wow a 67 with 2 minutes left. Tells all ya need to know.

Back
Top Bottom