Tuesday 8/16 Media Only TC Posts HERE!!!! | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tuesday 8/16 Media Only TC Posts HERE!!!!

We're pretty far from a top 5 defense. In 2021, they were 15th in points allowed, 16th in total yards allowed, and 13th in rush yards allowed.
Finishing in the top half of the league is pretty impressive, considering our offense couldn’t keep them off the field last year

Why isn't anyone talking about the dropped passes AND the fact the QBs also threw, yes, you guessed it, TOUCHDOWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess Joe Burrow is trash...

Nah he’s paid to be positive. Truth be told I liked his “Locked On” pod better than his new one but is also like Kyle.
"Locked On" was so much better. Being paid by the team certainly puts a different spin on his podcast now.

You've been awfully quiet before today. Go figure.

Jesus. You guys are ****in brutal. I am a Tua supporter. And I have not been quiet wtf are you talking about. But everytime someone says something about the gawd that isn't positive you all jump on this bandwagon that people hate Tua. Its really pathetic.

Its okay to have a tough practice. He had an awful one. Its also okay to have an awful practice as long as its not a trend.

Breathe and say with me *Its OKAY to call an awful practice an awful practice even if we love the guy*. Now breathe and repeat that 3 more times.

Going though this feed during lunchtime and quit reading when practice was over and there were no more post. Came back on, seeing that posts have doubled thinking here comes the Tua hate! Sure enough, I see posters I've haven't seen in awhile coming out the woodworks. I just don't understand how you have to wait to post until you can justify your narrative. This is the best I've seen the offense look in camp in years and crickets from the haters. Sad.

Going though this feed during lunchtime and quit reading when practice was over and there were no more post. Came back on, seeing that posts have doubled thinking here comes the Tua hate! Sure enough, I see posters I've haven't seen in awhile coming out the woodworks. I just don't understand how you have to wait to post until you can justify your narrative. This is the best I've seen the offense look in camp in years and crickets from the haters. Sad.
Hopefully like a moth to flame they get burnt up soon.

Is that your baseline for Tua? Below league average and Mac Jones?

I don’t want to hear that ****. Tua is in year 3. 3 INTs in 2 minute drills is awful

Jesus. You guys are ****in brutal. I am a Tua supporter. And I have not been quiet wtf are you talking about. But everytime someone says something about the gawd that isn't positive you all jump on this bandwagon that people hate Tua. Its really pathetic.

Its okay to have a tough practice. He had an awful one. Its also okay to have an awful practice as long as its not a trend.

Breathe and say with me *Its OKAY to call an awful practice an awful practice even if we love the guy*. Now breathe and repeat that 3 more times.
It's one thing to call an awful practice awful....many very good QB's have an awful practice here and there. It's another to make said awful practice sound unacceptable in any way shape or form. Maybe that's not the way you mean it, but it sure comes across that way.

It's one thing to call an awful practice awful....many very good QB's have an awful practice here and there. It's another to make said awful practice sound unacceptable in any way shape or form. Maybe that's not the way you mean it, but it sure comes across that way.

I was responding to someone that tried to provide some BS context to point out why his performance today wasn’t awful. And I said it was awful. Exactly as it was. I didn’t say he was awful or that it’s unacceptable.

I think it’s unacceptable for someone to try and church up his awful practice though. That was more what I was responding to than actually commenting on his practice.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom