Tuesday 8/16 Media Only TC Posts HERE!!!! | Page 23 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tuesday 8/16 Media Only TC Posts HERE!!!!

I was responding to someone that tried to provide some BS context you point out why his performance today wasn’t awful. And I said it was awful. Exactly as it was. I didn’t say he was awful or that it’s unacceptable.

I think it’s unacceptable for someone to try and church up his awful practice though. That was more what I was responding to than actually commenting on his practice.
Gotcha. Fair enough. These threads can get a little chippy at times, and sometimes I read things the wrong way. People should almost have to post videos as responses on these forums to better understand their response 🤷‍♂️

Nope good for him. I just can’t take all that serious 👍

Especially now that I’m seeing it for myself on tape and going…yeah no
Travis is actually good at his job. He is not a beat reporter. He is an employee of the Miami Dolphins. His job is to sell hype so people will by tickets.

Now if he was a beat reporter he would be a joke just like Omar and such. So again why do people get upset and call him names for literally doing his job. If you want an unbiased practice report don't read Travis because it is not his job.

Greg Little, I've mentioned him a few times, even listed him as my surprise keep in a few threads. So, I'm less surprised than many here to hear that he is in the lead to win the swing Tackle position.

He's a bit older, more experienced than the Colemans and Dieschs of the world, and has real playing time in the NFL, complete with a 2nd round pedigree.

We all go into a season hoping that our new shiny rookies and press touted UDFAs will be instantly ready and become the next Kurt Warner or Nick Needham... and while that's a fun conversation to have, you have to understand that a guy like Little has a higher floor than an undrafted Diesch-type... and that higher floor is what you need in your backup Tackle.

I called this, not because Little looked marvelous, but because the logic of having an experienced player ready to go was 'safer' than betting a season on a really young player who might implode in a big situation.

I know, but I also know this site. They’ll probably be a Jimmy G thread before days end.
Well that "We should trade for Jimmy G NOW!!!" has shown up on twitter already in response to the 3 ints today, so expect it's way here soon!

Travis is actually good at his job. He is not a beat reporter. He is an employee of the Miami Dolphins. His job is to sell hype so people will by tickets.

Now if he was a beat reporter he would be a joke just like Omar and such. So again why do people get upset and call him names for literally doing his job. If you want an unbiased practice report don't read Travis because it is not his job.
I hate it when people can’t be happy for someone like Travis

This kid at 16 years old was posting player evaluations on this board

He then Starting writing columns

He then started one podcast

Then another

Then came locked on calling

Then came his dream job the Miami ****ing dolphins to be their media face and writer

Because he cannot outright criticize staff people who are ignorant call him out

It comes across as immature and jealous man, check yourself

sounds to me like at least some of the INTs were the result of things being deliberately forced...(as in the coaches were pushing things)

of course context is everything and it would seem really Amazing Kreskin hard to remote view a practice with enough clarity to make definitive valuations at specific positions -- hence the QB had to suck based on 3 INTS -- but?????? what else was done? And were those INTs due to
exceptional circumcision (I mean circumstances)!

the-amazing-kreskin.jpg

Then another

Then came his dream job the Miami ****ing dolphins to be their media face and writer

Yep. Hoops is a good poster and may not realize that Travis is an Miami Dolphins employee, so I was letting him know. Now that Cas guy has been told multiple times and is just a troll.

Then another

Wow, I actually didn't know any of this about him. This is pretty f-ing cool! Good for Travis!!

Yep. Hoops is a good poster and may not realize that Travis is an Miami Dolphins employee, so I was letting him know. Now that Cas guy has been told multiple times and is just a troll.
Yeah wasn’t talking about hoops, I read from a bunch of folks about it and it bothers me

These guys couldn't wait to go to the shitter at their minimum wage jobs to rip one on Tua while ripping off their boss

Back
Top Bottom