Tune to NFL Network if you want to know why Fins are scouting North of the border | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tune to NFL Network if you want to know why Fins are scouting North of the border

FinAtic8480

Active Roster
Reaction score
Dude after watching this awesome CFL game on NFL Network, I now understand why the Dolphins are scouting North of the border. Ton of talent with serious ball skills. I suggest all football fans and junkies to tune in and watch an amazing game. I know I will tune every thursday for CFL action, they just found themselves a new fan.

By the way on the current roster Miami has four CFL imports : Cam Wake, Ryan Grice-Mullen, Rolly Lumbala & Demetri Tsoumpas

That was a great game and there is some good talent in the CFL. They have found another fan.

Incredible game, that has to be an all time great for them. Excellent way to open up on NFL Network. It makes perfect sense now why Fins have scouts up there. Those guys play hard and they got mad talent.

Incredible game, that has to be an all time great for them. Excellent way to open up on NFL Network. It makes perfect sense now why Fins have scouts up there. Those guys play hard and they got mad talent.

These CFL teams were gutted prior to the season..., and most of those players who signed onto training camps will return during training camp cuts... Every few years a guy like Wake sticks and even plays - the exception not the rule

The CFL game is a wide open game with rules that slant towards the offense -

Game was very exciting. As for the comment I think it says a lot about Wake and how he was able to dominate in a league the favors the offense. Wake is gonna be a monster if he becomes a complete LB for Dolphins.

They do have good talent in this league. I am glad the Phins have scouts up there because there are great players that are even on the current team. This is also a good thing to watch to curb my anxiety for the upcoming season. I love watching the CFL.

They do have good talent in this league. I am glad the Phins have scouts up there because there are great players that are even on the current team. This is also a good thing to watch to curb my anxiety for the upcoming season. I love watching the CFL.

The game reminded me how much I missed football, can't wait for Fins to take the field. I was hoping the Argos game would be aired. Lemon is their starter wanted to see how he did.

Game was very exciting. As for the comment I think it says a lot about Wake and how he was able to dominate in a league the favors the offense. Wake is gonna be a monster if he becomes a complete LB for Dolphins.

The talant level is way below the NFL - it's the CDN content that really holds back the league... In my opinion...

In the CFL Wake was super special - demanding triple teams - but as far as being a valauble player in the NFL he can do that in spot duty he doesn't need to be an every down player - problem last year was that Pasqualoni (sp?) would barely play him he was too afraid of both Porter and Taylor getting their reps and/or Porter slashing his tires..

Wake also was held a fair bit last year in limited action and the flag was not thrown - when Wake gets a veteran reputation the refs will throw the flag a lot more

The game reminded me how much I missed football, can't wait for Fins to take the field. I was hoping the Argos game would be aired. Lemon is their starter wanted to see how he did.

The game is being aired LOL..., Lemon will be scrambling a lot this year..., the fields in CDA are as hard as heck we'll see how he holds up...?

I'm also curious to see how Lemon would do. I haven't seen him since the '07 season.

Rev your a bit harsh to the Canadian league, lol. I think it is a fun league to burn time till the NFL season gets here. It is entertaining and underrated. You also have to give them credit for the way they played today, they knew they where being seen on the National stage and they played like it.

Rev your a bit harsh to the Canadian league, lol. I think it is a fun league to burn time till the NFL season gets here. It is entertaining and underrated. You also have to give them credit for the way they played today, they knew they where being seen on the National stage and they played like it.
The CFL is very entertaining and interesting to see. You can have great games like the one today and it makes it fun to watch. It's also nice to watch a football game without getting to emotionally attached to it.

These CFL teams were gutted prior to the season..., and most of those players who signed onto training camps will return during training camp cuts... Every few years a guy like Wake sticks and even plays - the exception not the rule

Some guys get brought in. Its not like the Fins have an exclusive inside track. Its a business and the CFL is probably 2nd tier, that is where NFL GM's and scouts will look, some more than others.

NFL Europe was great for the NFL and the world, it would be a mistake not to bring it back.

I'm sure there are plenty of European's east of the border to bring in the league and make something of themselves. See MLS and NBA.

This was the first game of the season!!! And they only play 2 preseason games.

Unbelievable game. Tons of talent and huge plays. And SJ Green made a catch that is the probably the best in ANY league in the last decade. Unreal.

I don't remember a game in recent memory as exciting as this CFL game tonight.

Back
Top Bottom