Tune to NFL Network if you want to know why Fins are scouting North of the border | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tune to NFL Network if you want to know why Fins are scouting North of the border

Looks like there is some love for the CFL. Not a fan of it at all. Don't really watch it, but I will go to Calgary's games, if I get free tickets. I wouldn't pay for it. I always take alot of flack up here for wanting an NFL team in Canada, the NFL in Toronto would just dominate the CFL and Toronto and Hamilton might dissapear from the league.

The CFL is holding back what I want and that is the NFL in Canada. So I will never support it.

Well enjoy it on Shaw because that is as close as the NFL will get to Canada. TO is a brutal sports town because they only support the Leafs and the rest of the city would rather watch AC Milan or Man U on TV at 0 dark 30 before watching anything else. Since TO is the only city in Canada with the Population to support an NFL team and it is proven that the city and province has no appetite to build another stadium, then NFL in Canada is as dead as a gopher on the TCH.

Back
Top Bottom