Tune to NFL Network if you want to know why Fins are scouting North of the border | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tune to NFL Network if you want to know why Fins are scouting North of the border

Did you guys know this game was a rematch of last year greycup? Wich was won by Montreal in final seconds of the game... The Als needed a field goal to win the game and missed, but the play was called back for a too many men penalty against the riders. And with no time on the clock they re-kicked and that one went through for the win and championship!

I was aware and that was a heck of a rematch. I was pulling for Calvillo & the Als

Did you guys know this game was a rematch of last year greycup? Wich was won by Montreal in final seconds of the game... The Als needed a field goal to win the game and missed, but the play was called back for a too many men penalty against the riders. And with no time on the clock they re-kicked and that one went through for the win and championship!

Great game - I too was cheering for Calvillo to get the monkey of not being able to win the Cup- off his back

Hehe! And it was big *** monkey! Anthony has been with MTL ever since they moved back here, He was the back up to Tracy Ham back in the days. I cant even think of a season we werent a dominating team and alot of credit goes to Jim Popp the GM who has done an incredible job at finding talent.

The CFL sucks!!!! the talent is not there they are all the left overs of the nfl... the CFL is street football like league, where you get 1 pts for missing a field goal and you can have a mini game in the endzones alone. defenses can't tackle or cover anyone thats why they score so many points. all in all there may be 1 or 2 diamonds in the CFL that can play in the NFL but not much more...

Hehe! And it was big *** monkey! Anthony has been with MTL ever since they moved back here, He was the back up to Tracy Ham back in the days. I cant even think of a season we werent a dominating team and alot of credit goes to Jim Popp the GM who has done an incredible job at finding talent.

Watching the game last week and seeing Calvillo throw the ball made me miss Marino. Something about Calvillo's throws reminds me of Dan. I can't wait for this Saturdays CFL game on NFL Network.

You gotta understand that it's not very common to see an entertaining game like that in the CFL.

Here in Canada, the media talked about it being the most entertaining game in years.. so try to understand that.

You're very lucky the NFL didn't decide to show the Calgary-Toronto game on NFL Network on the same night...because it was a total snore fest and garbage to watch.

It was just horrible and you'd be far more entertained watching a high school or Division II football game.

I agree... But the same argument could be made watching the Raiders play the browns...

The CFL sucks!!!! the talent is not there they are all the left overs of the nfl... the CFL is street football like league, where you get 1 pts for missing a field goal and you can have a mini game in the endzones alone. defenses can't tackle or cover anyone thats why they score so many points. all in all there may be 1 or 2 diamonds in the CFL that can play in the NFL but not much more...

I wouldn't go so far as sucks but the NFL it is not - change the CDN ratio and you have better entertainment

The best players to get in the CFL is safety's and have been for MANY years. Last i check we have a huge ? there.

How has Grice -Mullen looked so far? He was in BC last year and his hands were borderline godawfull. He was actually benched at one point for drops........... So the NFL Network is showing CFL games on a regular basis? Im assuming if they are showing the saturday game this week then its the one 10 minutes from my house here in Vancouver? BC/Sask?

Hope it wasnt the one that just finished between Calgary and Hamilton...

How has Grice -Mullen looked so far? He was in BC last year and his hands were borderline godawfull. He was actually benched at one point for drops........... So the NFL Network is showing CFL games on a regular basis? Im assuming if they are showing the saturday game this week then its the one 10 minutes from my house here in Vancouver? BC/Sask?

Dude you better be careful - when you call out RGM... BTW you are right..., how the guy might stick is anyone's guess

Empire Stadium is freakin awesome - our team Kam High Red Devils played there is high school

well ive seen RGM play in person, much like I had seen Cam Wake play in person before I commented on his abilities. RGM was borderline terrible in the CFL, and Phin fans thinking they found another Bess might be pretty disappointed.

Actually had to register and comment on the ill informed posts of rev kev, hard to believe he is from Canada because he knows so little. The comment about the fields being hard was especially inane. If you are really from Alberta you should know that Edmonton has just had the second installation of the best artificial field in existence (New England was first)

I've been reading Chaps' posts and they are very inciteful so if you want to know something about the CFL, I haven't had an issue with one thing he has posted.

Chaps was especially perceptive on how the leagues differ. He was right about the Argos penchant for signing big name NFL players who are almost always busts. He was also astute in his observation about how many of the CFL players that go down to NFL camps are not the stars of the league ie RGM and Rolly Lumbala. His post about the skillset of CFL players vis a vis NFLers was also bang on.

Last thing rev kev, your posts/attitude and sig don't match.

Back
Top Bottom