Tyler Thigpen - WE NEED TO TAKE A LOOK AT THIS KID NEXT YEAR | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tyler Thigpen - WE NEED TO TAKE A LOOK AT THIS KID NEXT YEAR

DOLMET

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Miami needs to take a look at this kid next year. He is very talented. I always liked him at Kansas City. He should of been starting instead of Matt Cassell. He is more mobile than Henne, and has more talent than Henne. Trust me when I say that. Even though he threw 2 INTS, this kid has talent.

He has either become good traid bait

or more likely

He will be a solid #2.

THis is Chad Henne's team right now.

He is sooooooooooooo much better then Henne and I am serious. He should definitly be given every chance to start next year but won't be given the chance.

Miami needs to take a look at this kid next year. He is very talented. I always liked him at Kansas City. He should of been starting instead of Matt Cassell. He is more mobile than Henne, and has more talent than Henne. Trust me when I say that. Even though he threw 2 INTS, this kid has talent.
I agree with you. Tyler has talent, and he showed it last year on an extremely terrible Chiefs team. He's a better fit if Miami continues to run the Wildcat, he can actually move around.

Doubt it happens though. The team is sold on Henne for now until he screws up next season.

He is sooooooooooooo much better then Henne and I am serious. He should definitly be given every chance to start next year but won't be given the chance.
He wont be given the chance because he is not better than henne. Id give pennington a chance before thigpen. Please stop drinking the kool-aid.

one game a guy completes a couple of passes and throws 2 ints. and you guys are ready to write him off as a starter WOW lol dont get me wrong i like the kid but c'mon he is a solid backup at that

he is a good back up and that is a very good thing to have guys

Actually, if you compare stats with Henne, they are very similar. Both have played in a similar number of games, have a similar number of pass attempts. Henne has a higher %completion, but Thigpen has more TD's. Rating is 74 for both.

Thigpen has about 1/10000th of the velocity needed on passes run in a conventional offense. If we move to spread, maybe. He then will be able to have more room to roam around and what not, but that's not going to happen. Henne is the starter next year.

Back
Top Bottom