Tyler Thigpen - WE NEED TO TAKE A LOOK AT THIS KID NEXT YEAR | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tyler Thigpen - WE NEED TO TAKE A LOOK AT THIS KID NEXT YEAR

Please don't say he's trade bait. He's getting payed peanut right now so I doubt we let him go.

dont go throwing in stats we drafted henne for our future. we got tyler because of the penny injury we didnt bring him in to fight for a starting job. if we were going to do that i would hope and pray we would have brought in someone different

Thigpen has about 1/10000th of the velocity needed on passes run in a conventional offense. If we move to spread, maybe. He then will be able to have more room to roam around and what not, but that's not going to happen. Henne is the starter next year.

You mean Pat White right? :lol:

Never said I expect Henne to be Dan Marino.

Thigpen is an average quarterback, but a good back up to have. Chad Henne makes mistakes, but so does Thigpen.

Everyone quickly made Thigpen the designated starter after his TD throw to Bess. Next drive he underthrows Ginn and gets picked. Final play, overthrows by a good margin, interception.

He's good to have on the team as a back up and situational guy with the price tag he currently has.

Thigpen even though he threw a couple pics he did look good enough as a backup..Sorry about what happened to White but he is too small and would rather draft Tebow than to see what White can do next season..

Thigpen can run our entire offense if needed. As the 3rd QB i doubt he had many reps in practice. I expect him to be our #2 QB next year and we can win with him if needed.

backup. period.

no idea why he should be the starter.

pat white. goodbye. today is an example of why I was against, (totally), drafting you period.

NFL players need SOME extent of size.

Yeah, Thigpen will be a great backup though if Henne (god forbid) ever gets injured next season.

Anyone know when his contract expires?

Thigpen is a good #2...but lets not put him ahead of Henne just yet.

Back
Top Bottom