Tyler Thigpen - WE NEED TO TAKE A LOOK AT THIS KID NEXT YEAR | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tyler Thigpen - WE NEED TO TAKE A LOOK AT THIS KID NEXT YEAR

HAHA, you guys are so f-ing silly. There is always competition, but Henne is the QB of the future. We need to get him a weapon or two to throw to. Henne will be a top 5 QB in this league. Thig is a solid back up, who can run some trickeration as well.

Miami needs to take a look at this kid next year. He is very talented. I always liked him at Kansas City. He should of been starting instead of Matt Cassell. He is more mobile than Henne, and has more talent than Henne. Trust me when I say that. Even though he threw 2 INTS, this kid has talent.

So what he has good talent...so does Jamarcus Russell....this is one of the more ignorant posts ever to be put into print on this board.

Thigpen should play hard for the starting QB role. Whoever earns it, gets it. I don't want Henne to be comfortable. Competition brings out the best in people.

Miami needs to take a look at this kid next year. He is very talented. I always liked him at Kansas City. He should of been starting instead of Matt Cassell. He is more mobile than Henne, and has more talent than Henne. Trust me when I say that. Even though he threw 2 INTS, this kid has talent.

Nope :lol: Thigpen will NEVER start for da Phinz, Henne is a better QB period :hump:

Thigpen was on pace to throw 6 interceptions in just the second half. Once nice throw to Bess does not make me overlook all the interceptions.

lets face it thigpen is a excellent back up. The steelers didnt game plan for him and didnt know what to expect thats why he did decent.

i love him as a back up and as trade bait.

he should be the #2 QB over Pat White but i dont know if he is a starter but it never hurts to have a comption

Thigpen, Thigpen, I'm sick of watching Sir Henne Throwspicksalot, please give Thigpen a chance. The two picks Thigpen threw were not half as bad as all the stupid plays Henne makes!!!!

Thigpen, Thigpen, I'm sick of watching Sir Henne Throwspicksalot, please give Thigpen a chance. The two picks Thigpen threw were not half as bad as all the stupid plays Henne makes!!!!

ur kidding right? the game ending int he threw was HORRIBLE

Pennington or Pat White fan, just curious. Because a post like this would only come from someone blinded by love of another.

I ain't even going to get into this Thigpen vs. Henne debate. Do we need to look at what Thigpen's value to the team could be if held a roster spot? Absolutely! One thing is abundantly clear to my eyes at least. He is a better option than White is currently. If keeping Thig strengthens our QB line up, I'm all for it....

LOL, are you forgetting the two INT's Thigpen threw?? :crazy: Don't get me wrong he looked good for a guy who has not played a game in a year. And I agree that there will be "talk" of competition between him and Henne. But, that said Henne is the man and I think all this did was move Thigpen up to #2 on the depth chart.

Sirpicksalot LMAO. He thru 2 in 2 drives. & has just as much in 1 year staring as well. He's a backup thats all. Henne's have come with Horrid WR & having to bail out the defense

Back
Top Bottom