Tyler Thigpen - WE NEED TO TAKE A LOOK AT THIS KID NEXT YEAR | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tyler Thigpen - WE NEED TO TAKE A LOOK AT THIS KID NEXT YEAR

Knew this would happen. Thigpen comes in and rallies us for a minute and people jump on board. It was nice to see...but then the picks followed. This is Henne's team...not Thigpen. Why do people do stuff like this? A guy spends 10 minutes in a game in the final game of the season and people fall in love with him. Thank god some of you don't run a sports organization. Though your epic failure would be entertaining.

Miami needs to take a look at this kid next year. He is very talented. I always liked him at Kansas City. He should of been starting instead of Matt Cassell. He is more mobile than Henne, and has more talent than Henne. Trust me when I say that. Even though he threw 2 INTS, this kid has talent.

You can be trained to throw Interceptions less, I think.

Miami needs to take a look at this kid next year. He is very talented. I always liked him at Kansas City. He should of been starting instead of Matt Cassell. He is more mobile than Henne, and has more talent than Henne. Trust me when I say that. Even though he threw 2 INTS, this kid has talent.

Is this a serious post? Thigpen was effective at times, awful down the stretch. I'm sorry White got hurt, but he was flat out useless. For those of you saying the coaches called plays that limited his effectiveness, that's because they know he's not capable of stretching the field so get the f*ck over it really. If anything, the events of today clearly illustrated why Chad Henne is this team's future at QB.

I agree with everyone on this thread. We already have a QB in this town who has shown a penchant for making nice plays and then screwing up all the good he has done with game sealing picks, and that QB is Chad Henne and we should be committed to him for the future.

I agree with everyone on this thread. We already have a QB in this town who has shown a penchant for making nice plays and then screwing up all the good he has done with game sealing picks, and that QB is Chad Henne and we should be committed to him for the future.

14 Games under his belt a year before he was set to become full-time starter according to FO and coaching staff. Ill let that soak. Have Faith my son, if he messes up a lot next year i'll eat my words but i see him doing good things, so do many others. Don't hate appreciate :(

Actually, if you compare stats with Henne, they are very similar. Both have played in a similar number of games, have a similar number of pass attempts. Henne has a higher %completion, but Thigpen has more TD's. Rating is 74 for both.

And Henne has just completed his 1st season as a starter, has a better arm and has a MUCH higher ceiling.
I like Thigpen as a backup.
White is irrelevant. Hopefully they can trade him

:lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:\
\

Well Tyler has something Chad does not

PUMP FAKE!!!
If he teaches Chad how to do it they will be a nice 1-2 QB to have for 2010

they shoulda know alot about him, having played against him last season (and nearly beat us)...Fat Tony & Lil Tuna...couple o' stooges if ever there wuz...i oughta...

hes not a starter for us. this is hennes team now and his job to lose. but i think its clear now and ive wondering for weeks now why it wasnt, but thigpen is the number 2.

the guy is clearly a qb, unlike pat white, who is way to small to play the position.

we will look at him...to be a capable back-up

Let Henne and Thigpen fight for it in camp. I bet Henne wins.

Back
Top Bottom