Tyreek: "People Are Going To Take Their Words Back On Tua" | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tyreek: "People Are Going To Take Their Words Back On Tua"

Don't get me wrong here, I'm glad we traded for Tyreek and I look forward to seeing him on the field for Miami... That being said, I wish he'd shut the **** up every now and then.

What's your issue brother? If you are going to quote me, quote the whole post, or at least the entirety of the relevant part if it conveys more than one thought. Don't pick and choose for the purpose of obscuring the context. I specifically said what's done is done, and there is no point in complaining about it after the fact. Tua is, as of now, our QB. Whether that is true beyond next year is dependent upon his play.

Why is that something to get "cheeky" over?

What part of incompetent coaching and the talent level did you not understand? Evaluating Tua these past 2 years is asinine and irrational. This will be the year we see what has got. What accountability? That question is for the maniac Flores to answer not Tua.
Okay mayne if you say so.

Don't get me wrong here, I'm glad we traded for Tyreek and I look forward to seeing him on the field for Miami... That being said, I wish he'd shut the **** up every now and then.
I feel you and he confident but at the same time. He put his QB under a microscope to be compared Mahomes. It’s going to come back up again when the season starts.

What's your issue brother? I specifically said what's done is done, and there is no point in complaining about it after the fact. Tua is, as of now, our QB. Whether that is true beyond next year is dependent upon his play.

Why is that something to get "cheeky" over?
LOL! You're the one brought up the past and what YOU would've done. If it was up to me, Tua would not be drafted by Miami.

Confused Donald Trump GIF

NFL Live host just said she’s friends with Tua and has known him for years and she knows for a fact that Tua is uncomfortable with the attention that Tyreek is putting on him. She says Tua is quiet and humble and doesn’t like all these comments from Tyreek.
As a qb in the NFL, he needs to get used to it one way or another he's getting the attention.

When you’re his caliber you can talk as much Sh$$ as you want.

It’s amazing how far the word “trolling” has evolved over time.

Back in the late 90’s (early’ish internet days), “troling” was when someone made comments just to infuriate others

Now, “trolling” is just someone having a different opinion while remaining respectful. Apparently.

Nothing wrong with being a troll.

They sing and dance and hug and sing and hug and dance.

Harness your inner Branch and embrace it

What part of incompetent coaching and the talent level did you not understand? Evaluating Tua these past 2 years is asinine and irrational. This will be the year we see what has got. What accountability? That question is for the maniac Flores to answer not Tua.
Not really though. It's supposed to be but again, we are going into the season with a new head coach, scheme, and supporting coaches. If Tua doesn't do good, we are going to hear those three things as the excuse for him and that because of that, we will need another year of the same system to truly evaluate him. I have a feeling this is going to turn into another tannehill situation. 7 yrs later and we still don't know...

You can't be serious with that comment
This is the answer to your question of why Tua is defended so feverishly. When people post mind numbingly stupid garbage like this, they should expect a swift response. Brissett similar to Tua, gtfo.

Not really though. It's supposed to be but again, we are going into the season with a new head coach, scheme, and supporting coaches. If Tua doesn't do good, we are going to hear those three things as the excuse for him and that because of that, we will need another year of the same system to truly evaluate him. I have a feeling this is going to turn into another tannehill situation. 7 yrs later and we still don't know...
Sure, if you don't watch the team whatsoever and make really simple assumptions.

Most knew what Tannehill was and that hasn't changed. He wasn't elite, but was far from the main problem. That was after 7 years.

Tua hasn't been the main problem or even close and he's only had a year and a half. Maybe it makes sense to worry about fixing the pieces of the offense that are rotting than continuing to talk about only the QB.

Back
Top Bottom