Tyreek: "People Are Going To Take Their Words Back On Tua" | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tyreek: "People Are Going To Take Their Words Back On Tua"

In that scenario you made up, sure.

But in real life, Tua had 2.5 seconds to throw last year and Burrow had 2.6 seconds.
I want you to be here when Tua breaks out this year. You can't compare the 2 qbs. They were surrounded by different level of talent and coaching. How can you possibly compare them? If anything what Tua did with the level incompetence last year with that coaching g staff is remarkable. He played in absolute chaos week in and week out.

No stability what so ever, on top of all that he had to overcome the countless Watson talk plus a head coach who wanted him out. Talk about adversity. Get back to me when any other qb goes through that and still has a winning record. It's cute that you are here on a Dolphins forum wasting time gathering data to prove Tua sucks. We live rent free in your head. Bills will always be irrelevant.

I want you to be here when Tua breaks out this year. You can't compare the 2 qbs. They were surrounded by different level of talent and coaching. How can you possibly compare them? If anything what Tua did with the level incompetence last year with that coaching g staff is remarkable. He played in absolute chaos week in and week out.

No stability what so ever, on top of all that he had to overcome the countless Watson talk plus a head coach who wanted him out. Talk about adversity. Get back to me when any other qb goes through that and still has a winning record. It's cute that you are here on a Dolphins forum wasting time gathering data to prove Tua sucks. We live rent free in your head. Bills will always be irrelevant.
All of us are routing for Tua, it’s in our best interest. But we haven’t seen anything to make me say imagine if he gets an Oline that’s my point. He’s been through a lot but team has replaced OC during his first 2 seasons, why do you think that is? Now he is on his 3rd OC, where is the accountability for him to learn offense.

Not defending Tua, but I can't imagine any other player who had to deal with their head coach 'abandoning' the coordinators half way through the season

Maybe you made your mind up already. Maybe you were on the Watson train or the Brady train.

Next!!! - Seinfeld GIF - Next Seinfeld Eileen - Discover & Share GIFs
Wasn't on either of those "trains". I was steadfast against DW, both because he appears to be a horrible human being, and also because the asking price would cripple a franchise. I don't recall even commenting on the Brady thing because it was just stupid considering the overall circumstances.

My position 3 years ago was that I would not have drafted Tua. I would have taken Herbert were it up to me. Once we drafted the kid, what's done is done. Show me what you got young man. Lamenting the past for paths not taken in this case has no value.

I hope he throws for 4800 yds, and leads up to a championship.

What you are saying is valid. However, many top QB’s have gone through this same cycle and most were labeled bust and held accountable. Look what Sam Darnold is going through right now.

I agree with u most of the way, but there is one HUGE difference. Tua plays better than Darnold, yet He gets wayyyy more negativity than Darnold.

Obviously trolling...

It’s amazing how far the word “trolling” has evolved over time.

Back in the late 90’s (early’ish internet days), “troling” was when someone made comments just to infuriate others

Now, “trolling” is just someone having a different opinion while remaining respectful. Apparently.

No.. GRYPHONK didn't miss iI. It just doesn't help your case.

Context is important.

For instance.

2.6 secs to throw
2.5 secs to throw

However, the Bengals did not utilize 6 or 7 blockers as much as Miami needed to. When you take into account the glaring diferrence of 6 or 7 blockers needed for Tua to get 2.5 ecs. Than compare it to the 5 standard blockers Burrow needed to get 2.6 secs.

Simply put, on average, it took 6 blockers to afford .1 second less for Tua than 5 blockers for Burrow.

So again....context.... is it still clear to claim the O lines were similar or the Bengals were equal to Miamis when you add context.

Additionally..... people like to use PFF for stats.

Out of 83 tackles
Liam-80th
Davis- 81st
Put in perspective, they didn't rank in the top 64 meaning Miami did not deploy a starting quality tackle all season. As a matter of fact, 18 backup or rotational tackles were better than Miamis starters.

Out of 83 guards, Jackson rated 76th. Again not even starter quality. 13 backups rated better.

3 out of our 5 starters didn't rate at starter quality. None even ranked top 10 of the backups.

Dieter? 29th put of 40. Dieter atleast rated starter quality, but he also ranked as the 4th worst starter.

Hunt? 37 out of 64
Finally we have a starter quality
But not even top tier. He was second level, didn't rank top 32.

GRYPHONK is curious.... where do you think the Bengals starters ranked? GRYPHONK doesn't know. Maybe GRYPHONK would be surprised.

But any rational, common sense observer would understand not 1 team came close to having as bad a line as the Phins.

See GRYPHONK can use stats too. Only diferrence is GRYPHONK'S stats actually supports GRYPHONK'S stance.

Also... all those cute stats you used were calculated into the overall values that GRYPHONK presented.

As a whole... you stats mean little

Carry on though
Lol… that’s good stuff Gryphonk :)

It’s amazing how far the word “trolling” has evolved over time.

Back in the late 90’s (early’ish internet days), “troling” was when someone made comments just to infuriate others

Now, “trolling” is just someone having a different opinion while remaining respectful. Apparently.
Let me re-phrase then... I hope you're trolling, I was actually trying to help you out here...

Let me re-phrase then... I hope you're trolling, I was actually trying to help you out here...
Are you implying that the alternative would be even more disparaging?....LMAO.....

All of us are routing for Tua, it’s in our best interest. But we haven’t seen anything to make me say imagine if he gets an Oline that’s my point. He’s been through a lot but team has replaced OC during his first 2 seasons, why do you think that is? Now he is on his 3rd OC, where is the accountability for him to learn offense.
What part of incompetent coaching and the talent level did you not understand? Evaluating Tua these past 2 years is asinine and irrational. This will be the year we see what has got. What accountability? That question is for the maniac Flores to answer not Tua.

Gonna be a big difference this season with a coach that actually backs his Qaurterback instead of one setting him up to fail.

Back
Top Bottom