Tyrod Taylor Seriously (taylor Signed With Chargers) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tyrod Taylor Seriously (taylor Signed With Chargers)

Mr Fan

Realist Veritas
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Please tell me how Taylor is better than Tannehill?

Cheaper, vet min he might be worth it, but I suspect that is not going to be the case

Please tell me how Taylor is better than Tannehill?

Cheaper, vet min he might be worth it, but I suspect that is not going to be the case

I think Tannehill is better than Taylor but not THAT much better. They're both in the game manager category mores than playmaker category. I also doubt Taylor can be signed for the vet minimum a backup QB is worth someone like Colt McCoy is making 3 million per season. Taylor would be one of the better more experienced backups he could easily get at least $3 million.

Would rather have someone like Taylor who knows what to do and actually gives us a chance to win and keep the game interesting instead of some young guy who has no future with us. Or let a rookie play.... Does it even matter?

Better pocket awareness, better agility and knows when to run. He can still throw it deep, and we got the speed for that.

No No No. All these ideas will just lead to continued mediocrity and misery. Embrace the rebuild. A bad QB corps core this year is what is in order.

This! Embrace sucking for one damn year. I don't get people. It has been explained adnauseum but we keep wanting to look for 6-8 meaningless wins! It is exhausting.

Why is this even a thread? Are we rumored to want him?

Yep. He was one of the top 3 guys I figured we would be interested in.

Good guy to have while we continue to rebuild the foundation but he may win more games than many would prefer.

Back
Top Bottom