Tyrod Taylor Seriously (taylor Signed With Chargers) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tyrod Taylor Seriously (taylor Signed With Chargers)

Can any of you tell me one team that has tanked that has gone on to be succesful? Even won one championship?

You people sound desperate. Please stop.
The 1989 Dallas Cowboys. The 2011 Indianapolis Colts didn't make out so bad by tanking and ending up with Andrew Luck.

Yep. He was one of the top 3 guys I figured we would be interested in.
Gotchya. I was a little confused without seeing an article or tweet or anything.

But meh... i don’t see the point in cutting Tannehill and then picking up a 10+ mil contract for Taylor. Like do we really want a high pick next year or not? I know some want to be competitive but man idk

Can any of you tell me one team that has tanked that has gone on to be succesful? Even won one championship?

LOL...I know, right?... It's like somebody discovered a way to finally overcome our years of futility....tank tank tank …. that's what we need... I can't believe some of the thoughts here...

I mean folks are getting paid good money to compete for a championship... coaches reputations and resume's are on the line... just because we may be behind the 8 ball in terms of talent at key positions and depth doesn't mean it's ok to just say f**k it let's just not play this year and next year will be soooooo much better.....

Please stop pi**ing in the wind and start supporting our new regime with the hope of turning this franchise around by.... wait for it... doing ALL you can to field a competitive team and start WINNING

I’d be really happy with Tyrod, he’s a consummate professional. Every where he plays he invests a lot of time giving back to the fans, doing autographs, great locker room guy. I think he’s an ideal mentor type QB. Idk if you guys watched Hard Knocks last year but Baker Mayfield showed up late (wanna say around 8) and the coach got on him and said you realized Tyrod gets here at 5am every single day and that’s the guy your competing against. That’s the type of guy we need in our current situation

Please tell me how Taylor is better than Tannehill?

Cheaper, vet min he might be worth it, but I suspect that is not going to be the case
You do realize he beat us in buffalo more than once

I don't see the point in this , we should be going young at the QB position.

LOL...I know, right?... It's like somebody discovered a way to finally overcome our years of futility....tank tank tank …. that's what we need... I can't believe some of the thoughts here...

I mean folks are getting paid good money to compete for a championship... coaches reputations and resume's are on the line... just because we may be behind the 8 ball in terms of talent at key positions and depth doesn't mean it's ok to just say f**k it let's just not play this year and next year will be soooooo much better.....

Please stop pi**ing in the wind and start supporting our new regime with the hope of turning this franchise around by.... wait for it... doing ALL you can to field a competitive team and start WINNING

Its true.

No culture has ever been built by planning to tank for anything.

Even if people believe Indy tanked in 2011, they did all that for Andrew Luck when Russell Wilson will end up the best QB in that class.

The main thing you don’t want to do is get desperate for half azz moves, something Tannenbaum was famous for.

Maintain your draft picks and go after consummate professionals like the Dwayne Allen’s, Trey Flowers’ and Tyrod Taylor’s of the world . . . .to be culture builders for the young roster you are likely putting together.

Its true.

No culture has ever been built by planning to tank for anything.

Even if people believe Indy tanked in 2011, they did all that for Andrew Luck when Russell Wilson will end up the best QB in that class.

The main thing you don’t want to do is get desperate for half azz moves, something Tannenbaum was famous for.

Maintain your draft picks and go after consummate professionals like the Dwayne Allen’s, Trey Flowers’ and Tyrod Taylor’s of the world . . . .to be culture builders for the young roster you are likely putting together.
Indy also didn’t intentionally tank they had a core together to compete but Peyton got hurt and they didn’t have any other option at QB

I’d rather have Fitzpatrick. Tyrod runs the same boring offense that Tannehill does.

The 1989 Dallas Cowboys. The 2011 Indianapolis Colts didn't make out so bad by tanking and ending up with Andrew Luck.

But the Colts haven't won squat yet. I realize they have a good QB but people act like they've won multiple Super Bowls. Now when they build a good team around the QB everybody is going to act like the supposed "tank" is what did the trick.

OH and I don't know why we seem so insistent on having an inaccurate QB. I'd rather watch Matt Moore, Jay Cutler corpse or Tannehill than Taylor of Brissett. All will probably result in 6-10, 7-9 anyway, except maybe Brissett.

Im just sittin here watchin the wheels go round and round.
I really love to watch them roll
-John Lennon

Back
Top Bottom