Tyrod Taylor Seriously (taylor Signed With Chargers) | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tyrod Taylor Seriously (taylor Signed With Chargers)

The Tyrod fanboying is just evidence of the “Anybody but Tannehill” mentality that has plagued this fan base for the last two years. These are the same fans that believe Tannehill was the worst QB in the NFL, and that a QB “wills a team to wins” and “carries the team on his back” and “can turn a franchise around overnight”.

Ironically, they have such a skewed opinion that they honestly believe Tyrod is an upgrade to Tannehill, when, at BEST he is a lateral move, and IMO, actually a lot worse. His performance with the Browns is some of the worst QB play I have ever seen. This team has spent the majority of its time since Marino retired using retreads at QB, and it has never worked out. It’s time to look to the draft and hope we get it right.

I mean u say this like you have uncovered some secret.

Fact is bringing Tannehill back would be toxic for this entire organziation and toxic for him.

The deck is stacked against him and would be a convenient fall guy for what certainly will be a less than stellar season.

There has never been a better time to part ways. Even if who we bring in to replace him ends up being a worse option . . . .it is still better than Tannehill because in both scenarios we aren’t expected to do ****.

Yes, but the one thing he has consistently been is safe with the football. In today's NFL that will give you a chance vs more than half the league. You won't be able to compete with the big boys though. Pretty sure Taylor has one win over NE and that was when the other finheaven darling (Jacoby Brissett) was starting for NE.

I have to say Im basically numb to whoever the QB is for 2019, insert —— name. The result will be about the same.

I mean u say this like you have uncovered some secret.

Fact is bringing Tannehill back would be toxic for this entire organziation and toxic for him.

The deck is stacked against him and would be a convenient fall guy for what certainly will be a less than stellar season.

There has never been a better time to part ways. Even if who we bring in to replace him ends up being a worse option . . . .it is still better than Tannehill because in both scenarios we aren’t expected to do ****.

A few more days Kdawg and it will be over, on to the next chapter.

Yes, but the one thing he has consistently been is safe with the football. In today's NFL that will give you a chance vs more than half the league. You won't be able to compete with the big boys though. Pretty sure Taylor has one win over NE and that was when the other finheaven darling (Jacoby Brissett) was starting for NE.

you must have missed those Cleveland starts. I saw one of them I know of. couldn't throw it in the ocean from the pocket

he was missing short out routes

Moore is the only reason the team made the playoffs that year. Mayfield wasn’t very good until they got rid of retard Hue and Haley.

Moore? He led us to beating the Jets and barely beating the Bills in overtime, then lost to New England. He went 2-1 as a starter in the regular season, before getting embarrassed in the playoffs.

Tannehill was the starter for all the other wins.

Moore? He led us to beating the Jets and barely beating the Bills in overtime, then lost to New England. He went 2-1 as a starter in the regular season, before getting embarrassed in the playoffs.

Tannehill was the starter for all the other wins.

Tannehill doesn’t win 2 out of 3 to close the season. He would have blown it like the other 3 years he had a chance to make the playoffs. 0-5 in Buffalo.

I'm cool with Tyrod. At least we will get to see what a mobile QB actually is!

People want us to tank, then get pissed when we consider bringing in Tyrod Taylor to be tank commander.

I don't get it.

fair point. this is as good a "vet" option for the "goal" as any one.

I think it's more the finality of knowing that you are mailing in 2019 than anything else with this signing.

just gonna have to watch a lot of 2019 college football. and pray to the football gods we put ourselves in position for tua and he comes out. lol. should be easy. luck has always been on our side.

Just when I thought things were changing? Tyrod Taylor shows up in the rumors!!! OMFG!!! This guy sucks!!! I guess Taylor was identified because of his suckiness!!! But if this is for anything more than a vet minimum deal, Grier will lose all the hope I had been building up, since they fired Tannenbaum and Gase. Tyrod Taylor, "COME ON MAN"!!! You can do better than that, can't you. Embrace the Suckiness!!! Tank to the World, Baby!!!

I really wish people would stop thinking Miami has to be 0-16 to get a qb of the future.

Tua, Fromm, Herbert aren't Luck type prospects. They can be had by trading up in the draft, and fans created the Tank hyperbole. Miami isn't tanking, Miami isn't throwing games. Miami will try and secure a qb of the future as soon as possible by any means possible. Stop worrying about next year prospects.

Last edited:
Just when I thought things were changing? Tyrod Taylor shows up in the rumors!!! OMFG!!! This guy sucks!!! I guess Taylor was identified because of his suckiness!!! But if this is for anything more than a vet minimum deal, Grier will lose all the hope I had been building up, since they fired Tannenbaum and Gase. Tyrod Taylor, "COME ON MAN"!!! You can do better than that, can't you. Embrace the Suckiness!!! Tank to the World, Baby!!!

We may not be able to ‘outbid’ the other suitors for this playoff QB so....

People want us to tank, then get pissed when we consider bringing in Tyrod Taylor to be tank commander.

I don't get it.

I think if used properly Taylor is overqualified to be the tank commander. That’s my only problem.

Back
Top Bottom