Tyrod Taylor Seriously (taylor Signed With Chargers) | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tyrod Taylor Seriously (taylor Signed With Chargers)

Signing someone else's garbage seems in character for the team.. but really doesn't resonate with me!

I really wish people would stop thinking Miami has to be 0-16 to get a qb of the future.

Tua, Fromm, Herbert aren't Luck type prospects. They can be had by trading up in the draft, and fans created the Tank hyperbole. Miami isn't tanking, Miami isn't throwing games. Miami will try and secure a qb of the future as soon as possible by any means possible. Stop worrying about next year prospects.

The thing is that there is a pretty large drop off from Tua to Fromm and Herbert. I dont even want Herbert. I could stomach Fromm.

The thing is that there is a pretty large drop off from Tua to Fromm and Herbert. I dont even want Herbert. I could stomach Fromm.

Is there really? Nobody knows how good these kids will be. Tua is a great prospect but has injury history already. Fromm is hyper accurate and may fit the NE system the best.

Trade a 2nd or a 3rd for Rosen if AZ takes Murray. Give him every opportunity to succeed but factor in his relative protection and offensive assets ... and if applying those standards he fails then take a 2020 QB and flip him. IMO much better option than dumpster diving in the The Brown's garbage.

we are gonna end up with Herbert. and we better hope like heck that kid has it between the ears

only way we get tua is if we get pick #1 overall and he comes out.

I really wish people would stop thinking Miami has to be 0-16 to get a qb of the future.

Tua, Fromm, Herbert aren't Luck type prospects. They can be had by trading up in the draft, and fans created the Tank hyperbole. Miami isn't tanking, Miami isn't throwing games. Miami will try and secure a qb of the future as soon as possible by any means possible. Stop worrying about next year prospects.

You mirror my exact thoughts. I'm going to just sit back and enjoy 2019 as a rebuilding season while watching a little more college ball than I did in the past eyeing our new potential QB or QB's.

2019 has to play out first and if the Dolphins are in rebuild mode they're not going to be all that competitive, might as well keep an eye on what players the phins are going after in college.

A bonus for Dolphin fans that want Tua, is Stephen Ross likes him and it isn't often you hear rumors of what players an owner likes. Which means if Tua finishes 2019 strong and comes out, Ross will be on board with Grier and Co going after him. It's no guarantee but it surely helps.

Is there really? Nobody knows how good these kids will be. Tua is a great prospect but has injury history already. Fromm is hyper accurate and may fit the NE system the best.

You are right we have no clue but I am judging them as prospects right now. Tua's injury concerns are what would derail him as a prospect.

Totally fine with Tyrod. Always liked him. Of course he's not a very good QB, but I've always heard good things about him from a professional standpoint as others have pointed out. Wouldn't mind him as a bridge guy, and back next year on a cheaper deal to mentor a rook similar to his situation with Cleveland last season.

we are gonna end up with Herbert. and we better hope like heck that kid has it between the ears

only way we get tua is if we get pick #1 overall and he comes out.

I can see us getting Herbert and getting our brains beat in by Luck, Watson, and Mahomes for the next 10 years. Its gonna take a stud defense or a hell of a QB to compete in the AFC for a while. Rather have the QB.

I can see us getting Herbert and getting our brains beat in by Luck, Watson, and Mahomes for the next 10 years. Its gonna take a stud defense or a hell of a QB to compete in the AFC for a while. Rather have the QB.

physical tools are gonna hurt fromm.

All I'll say is injuries in sports are the most unpredictable thing imaginable. I mean, you have to say Trevor Lawrence has an injury history too - he got knocked out of the game in his first start against Syracuse. Herbert more of an injury history than any of 'em. I like that Fromm was referred to as hyper accurate, it fits. However, Tua is even more accurate.

Andrew Luck had no injury history coming out of college. But he does now, missed an entire season. Hurt his throwing shoulder in a game then nearly destroyed the same shoulder snowboarding. You can't predict injuries or how they're going to play out.

Taylor is fine for the current situation, he should be cheap and only require a short-term commitment

I think all three prospects next year are being over hyped at this moment imo

All I'll say is injuries in sports are the most unpredictable thing imaginable. I mean, you have to say Trevor Lawrence has an injury history too - he got knocked out of the game in his first start against Syracuse. Herbert more of an injury history than any of 'em. I like that Fromm was referred to as hyper accurate, it fits. However, Tua is even more accurate.

Andrew Luck had no injury history coming out of college. But he does now, missed an entire season. Hurt his throwing shoulder in a game then nearly destroyed the same shoulder snowboarding. You can't predict injuries or how they're going to play out.

It's great to hear that from such a reputable poster like yourself because there are CERNTAINLY plenty of posters on here who think they can predict injuries.

Back
Top Bottom