Tyrod Taylor Seriously (taylor Signed With Chargers) | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tyrod Taylor Seriously (taylor Signed With Chargers)

I think all three prospects next year are being over hyped at this moment imo

I will go along with that on Herbert and fromm. I won't on tua

in terms of fromm I think fan bases are probably higher than nfl scouting. at least in terms of I think top 15 is more in play than top 5. more consistent placement andy dalton

All I'll say is injuries in sports are the most unpredictable thing imaginable. I mean, you have to say Trevor Lawrence has an injury history too - he got knocked out of the game in his first start against Syracuse. Herbert more of an injury history than any of 'em. I like that Fromm was referred to as hyper accurate, it fits. However, Tua is even more accurate.

Andrew Luck had no injury history coming out of college. But he does now, missed an entire season. Hurt his throwing shoulder in a game then nearly destroyed the same shoulder snowboarding. You can't predict injuries or how they're going to play out.

Absolutely.

I just know Tua will be "brought down" because of that ankle that hes already gotten surgery on. Even though it has zero effect on him as a prospect.

I will go along with that on Herbert and fromm. I won't on tua

in terms of fromm I think fan bases are probably higher than nfl scouting. at least in terms of I think top 15 is more in play than top 5. more consistent placement andy dalton
Hoops, maybe you can help me here. From what I have seen of this Bulldog, FROMM reminds me of another Bulldog in MATTHEW STAFFORD, minus the rocket arm. Am I mistaken with this projection? Thanks man.

Buffalo Bills ranked #12 in 2015, #11 in 2016, and if you count the 12 games that Tyrod Taylor played in 2017 himself without being encumbered by Nathan (lololol) Peterman...the points per game equated to about #20 ranking.

In Miami's GOOD year under Adam Gase, the Dolphins only ranked #17 in points scored. Otherwise it ranked #28 and #26.

Tyrod Taylor's WORST QBR in Buffalo was a 60.0 in 2017 (which ranked #13 out of 32 qualifying QBs). Otherwise he had a 65.3 in 2015 (ranked #10) and a 61.4 in 2016 (ranked #10).

Do you know what Tannehill ranked even in his GOOD year in 2016? He ranked #24 with a 49.4 QBR. And in 2018, my goodness he ranked #32 of 33 with a 33.1 QBR.

Watching Miami Dolphins fans that have been putting up with Ryan Tannehill for 7 years get all high and mighty about a Tyrod Taylor is nothing short of hilarious.

Who's gonna tell 'em?

Buffalo Bills ranked #12 in 2015, #11 in 2016, and if you count the 12 games that Tyrod Taylor played in 2017 himself without being encumbered by Nathan (lololol) Peterman...the points per game equated to about #20 ranking.

In Miami's GOOD year under Adam Gase, the Dolphins only ranked #17 in points scored. Otherwise it ranked #28 and #26.

Tyrod Taylor's WORST QBR in Buffalo was a 60.0 in 2017 (which ranked #13 out of 32 qualifying QBs). Otherwise he had a 65.3 in 2015 (ranked #10) and a 61.4 in 2016 (ranked #10).

Do you know what Tannehill ranked even in his GOOD year in 2016? He ranked #24 with a 49.4 QBR. And in 2018, my goodness he ranked #32 of 33 with a 33.1 QBR.

Watching Miami Dolphins fans that have been putting up with Ryan Tannehill for 7 years get all high and mighty about a Tyrod Taylor is nothing short of hilarious.

Who's gonna tell 'em?

This is when you take numbers way too far.

Way way too far

Who's gonna tell 'em?
But that's kind of the problem with Taylor IMO.... hes better. I don't want better. Id rather have tanny and win less games. taylor might actually get us to 6 or 7 wins.... I don't want that. Im fine with tanking and trying for Tua or Fromm or anyone else

Hoops, maybe you can help me here. From what I have seen of this Bulldog, FROMM reminds me of another Bulldog in MATTHEW STAFFORD, minus the rocket arm. Am I mistaken with this projection? Thanks man.

I’d probably be able to give you a better idea next year after I try to watch every game of every top qb in college football. Something I haven’t done in the last 7 years. Hell I didn’t even look at them til this last year at least all that much cause I knew miami wasn’t in the draft qb market. I will be in this coming year though.

Right now I’d probably be jumping the gun.

Using your eyeballs is even easier in this case. Tyrod Taylor has always been better than Ryan Tannehill.

I agree whole heartedly

That doesn’t mean tyrod Taylor is a good qb

We’re really comparing turds. Just bc my team trotted our tanny for the last seven years doesn’t mean I should support signing tyrod

Why is this turning into a tannehill thing?

He’s boo boo.

So is tyrod Taylor.

Back
Top Bottom