Tyrod Taylor Seriously (taylor Signed With Chargers) | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tyrod Taylor Seriously (taylor Signed With Chargers)

I think those who want a top five pick and those who want playoffs are both dreaming. We will end up in the middle somewhere making neither group happy.

Oh man football purgatory again? 8-8 ish. Ugh

Can any of you tell me one team that has tanked that has gone on to be succesful? Even won one championship?

You people sound desperate. Please stop.

The Ravens tanked the same year the Dolphins only won one game. Against the Ravens of course. Ravens went on to dominance and the Dolphins continued in the sewer.

The Ravens knew what they were doing, but the Dolphins were just confused. Enormous difference!

That is just one example.

The fact that you’re calling anyone out for overrating a QB prospect just broke irony meters that haven’t been invented yet.

But I guess when someone declares Tannehill to be a future Hall of Famer and then said prediction proves laughably wrong we’re just supposed to give you the benefit of the doubt.

How much are other teams clamoring to trade for Brady with legs?

You’re just as memorable as a poster as you are on your avatar

Very fitting

Buffalo Bills ranked #12 in 2015, #11 in 2016, and if you count the 12 games that Tyrod Taylor played in 2017 himself without being encumbered by Nathan (lololol) Peterman...the points per game equated to about #20 ranking.

In 2015, Bills had the #1 rushing offense in the NFL and were 2nd to last in passing attempts... Somehow Taylor gets the credit for their pts/game rankings? Same for 2016, except this time around, they were actually dead last in pass attempts... And QBR...lol!

Last edited:
They are both middling QBs that have no relevant success in the league

You call it generic, I call it reality

If you wanna dissect turd A and turd B, go ahead. One has corn kernels inside and one has apple peels

They are both still turds

That’s better than trying to tell me that a guy that can’t throw from the pocket is better

As far as Taylor goes, it was always a distinct possibility.

Nobody in the world should be at all surprised when Grier makes horrible shocking moves. The guy is a walking horror story.

But know this......his indecision will be far worse than his actual decisions.

Let’s be clear. I don’t think tyrod is good. Lol

He’s not better than ryan either. Guess what happens when we can’t run the ball and that guys forced to play from the pocket and has to execute?

I will let you see it in 19.

I understand that Ryan can’t evade pressure but this dude can’t throw the ball from the pocket with any consistency.

So what’s worse?

He’s not better than ryan either. Guess what happens when we can’t run the ball and that guys forced to play from the pocket and has to execute?

I understand that Ryan can’t evade pressure but this dude can’t throw the ball from the pocket with any consistency.

So what’s worse?

I don’t really care who’s better than the other anymore

In 2019 I want nothing to do w/ either one of them

So what’s worse?

Dolphins were 8th in rushing ypa last year. Having a qb that isn’t terrible like tannehill might actually improve that. It’s funny how the tannehill lovers downplay everything on the team to try to bring him up from worst starting qb in the nfl.

The Ravens tanked the same year the Dolphins only won one game. Against the Ravens of course. Ravens went on to dominance and the Dolphins continued in the sewer.

The Ravens knew what they were doing, but the Dolphins were just confused. Enormous difference!

That is just one example.

It just doesn't make any sense for Miami to be signing all these irrelevant players from the AFC East - all they're doing is loading up the AFC East teams with compensatory picks.

The Miami Dolphins GM position is like an STD. Just when you think there can't be a worse one out there....

In 2015, Bills had the #1 rushing offense in the NFL and were 2nd to last in passing attempts... Somehow Taylor gets the credit for their pts/game rankings? Same for 2016, except this time around, they were actually dead last in pass attempts... And QBR...lol!

Eye balls should tell people that

Please tell me how Taylor is better than Tannehill?

Cheaper, vet min he might be worth it, but I suspect that is not going to be the case
1. Taylor as 6th rd pick. pro bowler 1 or 2 time. took sorry bills to playoff, with odd against him to make it. he did all right.
2. thill17 was given every chance to succeed. starter from day one. never play in playoff. never was in probowl.
resume.
3. in the end. Taylor is not long term answer. he should be able help oline out.we still need QB for future.

Tyrod, with his added running threat, is better than Tannehill and that’s not a good thing.

Back
Top Bottom