Tyrod Taylor Seriously (taylor Signed With Chargers) | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tyrod Taylor Seriously (taylor Signed With Chargers)

In 2015, Bills had the #1 rushing offense in the NFL and were 2nd to last in passing attempts... Somehow Taylor gets the credit for their pts/game rankings? Same for 2016, except this time around, they were actually dead last in pass attempts... And QBR...lol!

And I take it his contribution of 1,148 rushing yards and 10 TDs on 5.8 yards per carry, to go along with the 59 first downs he converted on the ground, had absolutely nothing to do with that distinction.

tenor.gif

And I take it his contribution of 1,148 rushing yards and 10 TDs on 5.8 yards per carry, to go along with the 59 first downs he converted on the ground, had absolutely nothing to do with that distinction.

tenor.gif

@TedSlimmJr Out of curiosity, are you on the same page as CK when it comes to Tyrod Taylor?

@TedSlimmJr Out of curiosity, are you on the same page as CK when it comes to Tyrod Taylor?

He’s probably not announcing it to the twitter verse and then deleting it and acting like he never said it next year when it goes belly up

Lol

Jk

Last edited:
Tyrod, with his added running threat, is better than Tannehill and that’s not a good thing.
it work for yr or 2 until they find qb they want.
I would nt say Tyrod is better but thill17 time have expired. one thing I don't like about tyrod. he hold balls to long.

If the goal of the season really is to tank, Ross should pay to have Taylor start for our opponents that we could otherwise plausibly beat.

It just doesn't make any sense for Miami to be signing all these irrelevant players from the AFC East - all they're doing is loading up the AFC East teams with compensatory picks.

The Miami Dolphins GM position is like an STD. Just when you think there can't be a worse one out there....
The other teams will get the compensatory picks no matter who signs them, if there is a player you want/need don't let that stop you

The only way Taylor makes sense to me is if they plan on getting their QB in this draft... starting Taylor risks an 8-8 season an killing drafting the top QB’s next year.

I’m on board if that is the plan....Drew Lock!

The only way Taylor makes sense to me is if they plan on getting their QB in this draft... starting Taylor risks an 8-8 season an killing drafting the top QB’s next year.

I’m on board if that is the plan....Drew Lock!
Trade for Rosen!

Have no idea how anyone would be supportive of Tyrod Taylor signing. Absolutely none. Unless we are in the continued business of 7 and F-in 9.
Maybe they just plan on running wishbone with Tyrod and tanking. One can only hope.

If josh Rosen really only costs a 3rd rounder then you gotta do it

That juice is definitely worth the squeeze given our situation

Buffalo Bills ranked #12 in 2015, #11 in 2016, and if you count the 12 games that Tyrod Taylor played in 2017 himself without being encumbered by Nathan (lololol) Peterman...the points per game equated to about #20 ranking.

In Miami's GOOD year under Adam Gase, the Dolphins only ranked #17 in points scored. Otherwise it ranked #28 and #26.

Tyrod Taylor's WORST QBR in Buffalo was a 60.0 in 2017 (which ranked #13 out of 32 qualifying QBs). Otherwise he had a 65.3 in 2015 (ranked #10) and a 61.4 in 2016 (ranked #10).

Do you know what Tannehill ranked even in his GOOD year in 2016? He ranked #24 with a 49.4 QBR. And in 2018, my goodness he ranked #32 of 33 with a 33.1 QBR.

Watching Miami Dolphins fans that have been putting up with Ryan Tannehill for 7 years get all high and mighty about a Tyrod Taylor is nothing short of hilarious.

Who's gonna tell 'em?

So now all of a sudden QBR is a valid stat to measure how good / poor a QB is? Only when it fits your agenda. Personally I couldn't care less if it Tannehill or Tyrod. However, watching you get high and mighty regarding Tyrod fricking Taylor on here and on twitter, and blasting people who say Tannehill is better is priceless. But then again...I have been around here long enough to have watched you bang the drum like hell for Brandon Weeden...lmfao

If josh Rosen really only costs a 3rd rounder then you gotta do it

That juice is definitely worth the squeeze given our situation

Yep.

But if we do I’m pivoting straight to o line in the draft as the priority

Cause with him protection matters

Back
Top Bottom