UDFA Pick ups | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

UDFA Pick ups

It's a mistake to not draft Reese Dismukes. No way he comes here with the Pouncey contract, but that kid can play.

Mike Hull is among the many decent UDFA ILB guys ... hopefully we get one.

Lots of good CB prospects, I like Hayden's list of Jacoby Glenn, Kevin White, and Ladarius Gunter. We should get one of those guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Luc was a very highly touted recruit in high school. As someone who follows recruiting, he had offers from everywhere.

It's a mistake to not draft Reese Dismukes. No way he cones here with the Pouncey contract and that kid can play.

Mike Hull is among the many decent UDFA ILB guys ... hopefully we get one.

Lots of good CB prospects, I like Hayden's list of Jacoby Glenn, Kevin White, and Ladarius Gunter. We should get one of those guys.

I'm waiting on the CBs myself too..... Imoan Claiborne is a nice prospect too. great hard working kid!!!

Bibbs can STICK…lol.

It has been a long three days and I am not done.

King has good size for a receiver, can't see a spot for him here though. Would like to sign Conner Holliday and Josue Matias.

King has good size for a receiver, can't see a spot for him here though. Would like to sign Conner Holliday and Josue Matias.

Josue Matias definitely.... give him a chance at least. i liked his film, just really disappeared with awful showings elsewhere athletically. kinda wondering on his work ethic and all.

@flasportsbuzz: Illinois State OL Michael Liedtke joins Dolphins (agent Brett Tessler announces), as does Georgia defensive end Ray Drew.

@NEPD_Loyko: Neville Hewitt LB Marshall to #Dolphins per media reports.. Literally all the LB to Miami

Back
Top Bottom