UDFA Pick ups | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

UDFA Pick ups

Hopefully we can sign both Hull and Jones. Let them battle with Trip for MLB spot.

Now that draft is over. Would love to see RB's Crockett from NDSU or Zenner from SDSU. Prefer Crockett. Dolphins had interest in Crockett according to one of the Miami reporters.

Zenner got signed by the chargers apparently.

Here is my UDFA Wish List

Miami should be attractive to MLB, TE and RB's. Still some good opportunities for UFDA's to stick.

QB
Connor Halliday: He tossed it enough in his career.
Anthony Boone: I always have liked how the kid competed.

RB
Terrance Magee: Low odometer and liked what I saw from him in the all-star game.
Malcolm Brown
John Crockett: Should have got drafted. Nice athletic build.
Desmond Roland: Productive runner at OSU

TE
EJ Bibbs: Cannot believe he went undrafted. Great hands. Athletic. He could stink on Miami's 53
Wes Saxon
Jean Sifrin: UMass material. Project.

OG
Sean Hickey: ZBS fit esp at guard.
Darrian Miller: Fmr OT that should go to guard.

C
Reese Dismukes
BJ Finney: Both players do not measure well, but have vast experience and play well.

DE
Lyndon Trail: Athletic specimen
Cedric Reed: Room for another DE on the roster possibly.

ILB
Taiwan Jones: Love this thumper. Could compete at MLB and help on special teams. Love the program and defense he is coming from.
Zach Vigil: Love the production and how he would fit.
Jeff Luc: Huge athlete. Thumper.
Mike Hull

CB
Jacoby Glenn: Love the fit for what Coyle does
Kevin White: Like how he competed in Mobile as the week went.
Ladarius Gunter: Slow, but might be worth a shot in camp.
Justin Coleman

FS
Kurtis Drummond: Go to the film from 2013 and you'd like it I bet. Should have been drafted.

Agree
Taiwan Jones is a 2 down MLB, but he would bring some toughness to the defense. I would have drafted him in the 5th.

"EJ Bibbs: Cannot believe he went undrafted. Great hands. Athletic. He could stink on Miami's 53"

Miami once made its selections based on who they thought would stink on its roster.

Having seen Hull play a lot throughout his college career and talked to him and his coach a few times, I hope the Dolphins sign him. I know he's smallish, but he's a real player. I'm shocked he didn't get picked late.

So far we've signed:

Matt Darr P Tennessee
Mickey Baucus OT Arizona

So far we've signed:

Matt Darr P Tennessee
Mickey Baucus OT Arizona

Add a Kicker to the list.

Andrew Franks K RPI

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

Taiwan Jones signed with the Jets.

Add a Kicker to the list.

Andrew Franks K RPI

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

Taiwan Jones signed with the Jets.

Taiwan Jones..... no... you gotta be kidding me!!!

Back
Top Bottom