UDFA Pick ups | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

UDFA Pick ups

Dolphins sign Mike Hull.

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

I figured him and/or Alani Fua would be signed by the Fins.

Mike Hull.... nice I am pumped on that... lets see what he can do.

We need a thread for the Dolphins signings, wading through the crap to find who we actually signed is a pain.

AFC East so far:

AFC East

New England Patriots

Buffalo Bills
Justin Hamilton DL ULL
Corey Crawford DE Clemson

Miami Dolphins
Matt Darr P Tennessee
Mickey Baucus OT Arizona
Andrew Franks K RPI
Mike Hull LB Penn State
Zach Vigil ILB Utah State

New York Jets
Taiwan Jones LB Michigan State
Deion Barnes DE Penn State
Wes Saxton TE South Alabama

GTFO…my three LB's I liked are signed. Nice work Mike and Dennis. I got more UFA's right, then draft picks lol.

I cannot wait to see what they can do.

Vigil, Luc and Hull have a chance to do something on this roster.

Between these kids, the other competitive spots on the roster and Josh Freeman in the 4th…the preseason games should be interesting.

Thus far:

Matt Darr P Tennessee
Mickey Baucus OT Arizona
Andrew Franks K RPI
Mike Hull LB Penn State
Zach Vigil ILB Utah State
Jeff Luc ILB Cincinnati

GTFO…my three LB's I liked are signed. Nice work Mike and Dennis. I got more UFA's right, then draft picks lol.

I cannot wait to see what they can do.

Good strategy by the FO (in retrospect). There were no Luke Kuechlys or Patrick Willis type players in this draft. They have built a stout Dline so what they need are smart , instinctive LBs to diagnose plays and pursue. They dont have to be combine stars.

Vigil, Luc and Hull have a chance to do something on this roster.

Between these kids, the other competitive spots on the roster and Josh Freeman in the 4th…the preseason games should be interesting.

yeah... nice that we can bring in some competition and youth to give a chance to make our team at ILB. Mike Hull I hope highest on, Vigil too!!! I am not big on Luc, but hey... he has the chance as well now too!!! lets see if they can bring it for a big need for Miami!!!

Back
Top Bottom