UFC 70: This Saturday on SPIKE! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

UFC 70: This Saturday on SPIKE!

WTF!? How is he standing??? Thats crazy, glad to see he's not seriously hurt.

Hmm, good.. Crocop looks like he's not seriously injured.

Also, you guys notice the announcers said Nogueira was signed by the UFC too? That means other than Fedor, all the top heavyweights are with the UFC!! I think this division finally has credibility.

Yeah Dana announced that at the last PPV, UFC 69

Hmm, good.. Crocop looks like he's not seriously injured.

Also, you guys notice the announcers said Nogueira was signed by the UFC too? That means other than Fedor, all the top heavyweights are with the UFC!! I think this division finally has credibility.

i read that a couple weeks ago about Nogueira... and according to something else i read, Fedor was still under contract to PRIDE for at least a couple more fights, and is therefore under contract to UFC.

every time Rogan and Goldberg talk about Cro Cop, they always say he is "arguably" the best striker in the world among HWTs." Fedor is the guy who argues that. :)

and after tonite, and that sick KO Cro Cop took, apparently Gonzaga argues it too.

that fight went into the second round and the ONLY offense Cro Cop got in was the one kick to the side in Round 1, that Gonzaga absorbed and caught, then took him down in round one.

wow.

i read that a couple weeks ago about Nogueira... and according to something else i read, Fedor was still under contract to PRIDE for at least a couple more fights, and is therefore under contract to UFC.

every time Rogan and Goldberg talk about Cro Cop, they always say he is "arguably" the best striker in the world among HWTs." Fedor is the guy who argues that. :)

and after tonite, and that sick KO Cro Cop took, apparently Gonzaga argues it too.

that fight went into the second round and the ONLY offense Cro Cop got in was the one kick to the side in Round 1, that Gonzaga absorbed and caught, then took him down in round one.

wow.

I think if it was just a kickboxing contest, they're probably right about Cro Cop being the best striker in MMA. But, MMA isn't just kickboxing, and in both the Fedor and Gonzaga fights, this went to the ground. That probably shook up Cro Cop a bit.

I don't know.. not trying to make excuses for him. But, no one has the kind of left kick he has, and his highlight reels are second to none with his knockout kicks.

Anyway, I am glad he lost, just so that it doesn't look like UFC HW is inferior. Bring on Fedor!

That's three in a row eh? First Couture, then Serra, then Gonzaga!! Good I don't bet on these things.

that is why MMA is so cool... always somebody stepping up there game to the next level. just when you think some guy is unstoppable, surprise!

what do y'all think? is Liddell next to be stunned? not that Rampage isn't good, but Liddell has been unreal since beating Randy Couture.

that is why MMA is so cool... always somebody stepping up there game to the next level. just when you think some guy is unstoppable, surprise!

what do y'all think? is Liddell next to be stunned? not that Rampage isn't good, but Liddell has been unreal since beating Randy Couture.

I'm willing to bet you a thousand fin bucks Liddell wins (if you're on for it) :cooldude:

I honestly thought Cro Cop was dead when he hit the canvas. Of course I was extremely high, but I didn't think he was getting up.

[youtube]3DRBYG914xY[/youtube]

Can't friggin believe that,I've never seen him KO'd....Then he gets up and does a interview with Rogan.

Back
Top Bottom