uh ohhh,we're hereeee | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

uh ohhh,we're hereeee

Jagsfan20

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I don't have any personal hate or dislike for the dolphins, as a matter of fact, i feel bad :tongue: because of what happened with Marino in 99 when they came to Alltel Stadium.

I have two friends from miami(dolphin fans) comin to stay with us and go to the game sunday. I'm a jaguar season ticket holder. its gonna be a great game. I wish that the Phins and Jags were in the same AFC division so that we could meet every year and have a nice in-state rival. Just to inform you all, our run defense is really good. And Leftwich is starting to look like #13 from 1983. Beware!

Originally posted by Jagsfan20
I wish that the Phins and Jags were in the same AFC division so that we could meet every year and have a nice in-state rival.

Agree 100%.

BTW, welcome to the board:)

I know what you mean. I couldn't really give a rat's a$$ about the Jags either way. You think the Jags have a good run defense, eh? It'll be interesting to see what you think when Ricky's footprints are on your D-line's chest. :D

Welcome to the board. Be sure to come back next Monday.

Welcome....

Oh, and just to inform you....our entire defense is GREAT, we've made Collins and Bledsoe look confused and lost. Hello, Mr. Leftwich, soon to be Mr. Doesn'tknowhisrightfromhisleftwich. ;)

LMAO, I can't believe you're comparing a QB in his second career start to the greatest pure passer of all time. Nonsense. I agree he has looked good, but he isn't even close to Marino, and I don't think he ever will be.

Fred Taylor is the one I'm worried about on your offense. The guy is a pure-gamebreaker. If we stop him, and lock down on Jimmy Smith (who is actually my favorite WR), I think your offense doesn't have enough other weapons to be successful. The defense isn't even half as good Buffalo or the NY Giants, so that doesn't worry me. I guess we'll see how the game goes......

i know its only his second career start, but he does not look like a rookie when he is out there, he see's the whole field, something that i really did not see much from Brunell. even though Brunell has had a very decent career. As far as Ricky Williams pounding it, i expect him to, but i remember in the pre-season, him not doing so well when our starters were out there for the first quarter. We just shut down L Tomlinson to 38 yards, as well as Ed. James last week. It will be a very good game I think

The whole preseason, Ricky had like 2 yards total. That doesn't mean a thing. I'm not worried about our defense at all. Its our passing game and Fiedlers guaranteed brain-farts that he has atleast once a game......

I really like Leftwich. He does remind you of Marino in some ways. Especially how he just fires that ball in there and fits it in those tight areas. Once again, it's going to come down to our passing game and OL. I don't doubt that the Jags can hem in Ricky. And neither should the rest of you. It's been happening for two weeks straight. The OL gets no push and the passing game isn't taking any pressure off whatsoever. As a result, Ricky really hasn't run wild in ANY of our games. If one or the other gets things going (OL/pass), it's going to be really tough to stop Ricky.

Welcome aboard. :)

Originally posted by Jagsfan20
It will be a very good game I think

Bro...not to sound ****y, but the Jags got nipped by Carolina, BLASTED by Buffalo, beat by Indy, and squeaked by a bad San Diego team. You really think this will be close, especially after seeing how the Dolphins defense has been playing? Leftwich looked great against a mediocre Charger D. Let's see how he does against the big boys. :D

i like that picture of Eric Moulds on the ground, i cannot stand the bills, i was very disgusted when they came here and beat us 38-17 and the week before shutting out the patriots, i was VERY glad the Phins beat them. Bills must have gotten ****y after the first two games.

Originally posted by Pagan

Bro...not to sound ****y, but the Jags got nipped by Carolina, BLASTED by Buffalo, beat by Indy, and squeaked by a bad San Diego team. You really think this will be close, especially after seeing how the Dolphins defense has been playing? Leftwich looked great against a mediocre Charger D. Let's see how he does against the big boys. :D

Yes, i actually do think it will be close, SD has a bad record, but are not as bad as they seem. We had the Carolina game won, it was a disgusting loss. I've never seen a team block Field goals and extra points the way they did(against us and the bucs). its amazing what their special teams have done. BLASTED by Buffalo is true, it was ugly. Colts, was a second half collapse, and Houston was a stomache wrenching last second loss, that must have fealt the same when they beat you guys.

Pagan, do I have to remind you of week 1????

NO NFL game is easy, and there is no way in the world we should overlook the Jags.

Yes and no. It was the first game of the season and the Dolphins overlooked their opponant, and also gave them bulletin board fodder before the game.

Since that game, three games - 27 points allowed. Do the math bro. :D

Hello Pagen :)

Ya, I don't think the Dolphins will be overlooking anymore games. It'd be nice to get another win on the road before heading home. If we can stop the Bills and the Giants on offense, I like our chances against Jacksonville. If we come to play, I don't see us losing this game. Of course, anything can happen and that's why we play the games.

Back
Top Bottom