uh ohhh,we're hereeee | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

uh ohhh,we're hereeee

Originally posted by AndyE12
maybe some of you guys should start stepping to our board...all these fruity colors are giving me a headache.....

Could be that you have had that headache since the Jags expansion into the NFL!

That does explain alot ...

:evil:

Marino1983

Originally posted by DallasDolfan
Pagan....love the pic in your sig. I was thinking today how Ricky with dreads and visor remind me of a Predator

I saw the Predator poster and thought Imposing Ricky's body on there would look pretty kewl. Thanx Paint SHop Pro! :lol:

Oh and Toxic.....where is that list from? If those are the best albums of 2003, I weep for the future of rock music. :lol:

Don't count out our rush D , 3rd in the afc ( we suc at pass D )

2003 Regular Season NFL · AFC ·

Rushing Defense
--------Avg Yds/G TDs FDs 20+

------Miami 66.5 1 13 0
-Tennessee 82.8 5 25 1
Jacksonville 83.4 5 30 1

Originally posted by Cat-of-nine
Don't count out our rush D , 3rd in the afc

Stacey Mack ran for about 78 yards against you guys, IIRC, and he is hardly a star.

Here's "Big John introducing himself to Edge"

Ricki's gonna see alot of this Stud!!

BIG BAD JOHN

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Pagan

Oh and Toxic.....where is that list from? If those are the best albums of 2003, I weep for the future of rock music. :lol:

From me being a music critic. What is your list? I still have room for my top 25. Thanx.

:)

After the first game of the season I have been humbled. Miami should and will not look past the Jags. I believe RW will have a break out day. But we will see !!!!!

If the O-line could give him somewhat of a hole Ricky might beable to break some runs. Sucks getting hit in the backfield all day.

Pagan: I just realized that you are into a whole different kind of music than I am. I am more into experimenting and I do play guitar. By the way, that list is awesome. If Livesay made an album in 2003, do you really think it should be in that brilliant best of 2003 list? :band:

Originally posted by Toxic
Pagan: I just realized that you are into a whole different kind of music than I am. I am more into experimenting and I do play guitar. By the way, that list is awesome. If Livesay made an album in 2003, do you really think it should be in that brilliant best of 2003 list? :band:

"Brilliant" and "awesome" are in the ears of the beholder Toxic. I was just jesting with ya, no need to take a backhanded stab at my band.

As for our CD making that list. I would hope to all that is holy not. I find that bands who are favored by critics usually have short shelf lives. We prefer our career the way it is...we have our fanbase, and we're happy with what we're doing.

Since this isn't the proper forum, I'll end it with that. Should you wish to continue, I'm sure this topic of conversation is better suited to the "general" forum, no? ;)

All I have to say about the Jags/Fins game is that it should be a good one. Both are coming off victories and I'm sure the Jags want to head into their bye with a win over Miami. After this game and bye, they face the Titans. Miami wants to win this road game and come home to face the Pats with some momentum, one of their division rivals. This game is important for both teams.

The Jags do have an impressive run D. Their pass D is bad, especially on the deep ball, Bledsoe burned them all day, but that may not mean much since Jay has trouble with the long pass. But I don't see their offense doing much against Miami either. My pick is: a scoreless tie in OT.

Pagan: This is just a measley Jaguars topic.....so I think it shouldnt matter.

Anyways, my question wasnt a stab at you. It is a genuine question. Most of the bands on my list are similar to your band with the fact that they 'make a living' playing music for a specific audience (fan base). And they are happy touring the world on a small budget and getting by. These are the bands that come up with the best and most innovative music today. Why? Because they don't care if they make millions. They care about music.

Originally posted by finsrclowns
The Jags do have an impressive run D. Their pass D is bad, especially on the deep ball, Bledsoe burned them all day, but that may not mean much since Jay has trouble with the long pass. But I don't see their offense doing much against Miami either. My pick is: a scoreless tie in OT.

I thought your best pick was your nose.

Back
Top Bottom