uh ohhh,we're hereeee | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

uh ohhh,we're hereeee

I agree with the Marino/Leftwich comparison. He reminds me of Marino and I've said this since before the draft. He doesn't have the quick release (his release is actually below avg.), but he has accuracy and great pocket feel.

I remember the first game and I hope the Dolphins remember it as well. This is what we brought in Jr for. He wont let them forget. I too like Leftwich. Too bad he plays for the wrong Florida Team.

Originally posted by Jagsfan20
And Leftwich is starting to look like #13 from 1983. Beware!

Welcome to the boards, but that post is BEYOND HILARIOUS! :lol:

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
Pagan, do I have to remind you of week 1????

NO NFL game is easy, and there is no way in the world we should overlook the Jags.

Bro...no way did I mean that we were overlooking the Jags. Quite the opposite. I was trying to point out that I doubt the Dolphins will overlook ANY opponant for the rest of the year.

I don't think that the players will be "overlooking" the Jags.

But......Puhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhleeeeease!

Leftwich is not even comparable to Marino. Unless you were watching Marino while you were on some serious drugs!

Originally posted by 1972
I know what you mean. I couldn't really give a rat's a$$ about the Jags either way. You think the Jags have a good run defense, eh? It'll be interesting to see what you think when Ricky's footprints are on your D-line's chest. :D

Welcome to the board. Be sure to come back next Monday.

I don't think RICKY will be running thru these guys.

"BIG BAD JOHN HENDERSON' , "LOUD & PROUD MARCUS STROUD", "T_BRAC" and "HUGH DOUGLAS". :yell:

we have a very new team which is finally coming together...we were up like 14 points in the first quarter against the panthers (our first game) and lost because we didnt adjust, we played the colts and were winning 3-0 and then in the second quarter we didnt make adjustments, buff killed us....they were too talented. We just downright beat the chargers...it wasnt as close as the score showed. Garbage time td's.......The only reason they scored two of those td's is because of there 255 LB WR against our 180 LB CB....

So now we have come together and were building a team. Dont look over us this week, your going to have a big time problem and better bring your A game b/c the jags dont want to loose after they tasted victory. I wouldnt worry about Fred Taylor, you guys will stop him. Its not hard if you put people in the box.

There are no easy games in the NFL. We should win this one, but should doesn't mean will.

I don't have any personal hate or dislike for the dolphins, as a matter of fact, i feel bad :tongue: because of what happened with Marino in 99 when they came to Alltel Stadium.

I have two friends from miami(dolphin fans) comin to stay with us and go to the game sunday. I'm a jaguar season ticket holder. its gonna be a great game. I wish that the Phins and Jags were in the same AFC division so that we could meet every year and have a nice in-state rival. Just to inform you all, our run defense is really good. And Leftwich is starting to look like #13 from 1983. Beware!

Uh, oh, we just dominated Drew Bledsoe and Kerry Collins two weeks in a row.... we aren't scared of Byron Leftwich and the crappy Jags.

And Leftwich is starting to look like #13 from 1983. Beware!

:lol: I like your sense of humor, you're funny! You remind me of myself when I was young and stupid! hehe Just joking. I watched some of Lefty yesterday and saw that he played well against a loose defense playing some zone. I didn't watch all of it, but what I saw I wasn't impressed with (the defense).

I look forward to next weeks game as well and hope that we win. Welcome to the board! :goof:

I'm not scared of any team, but I do respect their talent and the Jags have some talent at some key positions and they are young, which is also scary. Sometimes a young team doesn't realize they're not supposed to win and play like they have nothing to lose.

I expect victory, as i do every week, but I'm not gonna get ****y until the final whistle.

I don't have any personal hate or dislike for the dolphins, as a matter of fact, i feel bad :tongue: because of what happened with Marino in 99 when they came to Alltel Stadium.

I have two friends from miami(dolphin fans) comin to stay with us and go to the game sunday. I'm a jaguar season ticket holder. its gonna be a great game. I wish that the Phins and Jags were in the same AFC division so that we could meet every year and have a nice in-state rival. Just to inform you all, our run defense is really good. And Leftwich is starting to look like #13 from 1983. Beware!

thats true, but too bad our defense is starting to look like the 85 Bears.:lol:

Leftwich is going to get whacked. Making his third career start against Madison, T-Buck, Surtain and Sammy Knight?

Yeah, good luck Byron.

jags fan im gunna give u a welcome now, but i doubt you will be around long, no ****iness intended. The bills fans came and went, the giants fans came and went. maybe a trend?

Back
Top Bottom