uh ohhh,we're hereeee | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

uh ohhh,we're hereeee

I dont think the Jaguars offense has much luck vs. us at all. We usually eat young quarterbacks for breakfast. He hasnt thrown on nothing like we have.

I just want us to kick the living crap out of the Jaguars. I dont care if they're a much maligned team. Run up the score, beat the crap out of their players(Within the rules).

After seeing our D do it AGAIN on the road makes me feel comfortable going into this game. Pressure that rookie QB and the INTS willllllllllllllll come :D

ah theres by favorite person on this message board, just keep posting and showing me that picture

The Jags have some guys on offense that worry me and I DO think Byron Leftwich is the best young QB in the league. But I think we can control Fred Taylor and still shut down Jimmy Smith. Your TE might get some good yards on us.
The Jags D...well, no. I am not worried about your ferociously-nicknamed defensive line. I think Ricky has a good day...say around 130 yards on 34 carries.

Originally posted by upstatenydolfan
jags fan im gunna give u a welcome now, but i doubt you will be around long, no ****iness intended. The bills fans came and went, the giants fans came and went. maybe a trend?

that is because after the game is done, you move on to the next team, which will happen after Sunday whether the Jags win or lose. You will be surprised how smart Leftwich is, I do not think that the Miami defense will be able to confuse him as much as you think they can. As far as the Jags defense, R. Williams will not have an easy day. we have two first round Defensive Tackles and Hugh Douglas and Tony Brackens surrounding them.

no i admire the fact that you come, but i was saying i dont expect to see you much after this week. By all means we welcome you, u are a fairly unbiased football fan, a lil off on leftwich, give him time before you make a lofty prediction.

I hope the Fins don't treat the Jaguars like they treated the Texans. Leftwich was very impressive against the Chargers, yes, they have a bad pass defense, but it was his first start and he did extremely well.

We should be able to beat the Jags if we prepare properly, but if we don't, this could be an upset.

Pagan....love the pic in your sig. I was thinking today how Ricky with dreads and visor remind me of a Predator

Hey Jag fans unite. Please make BS posts. Jest fans did it, Bills fans did it, and Giant fans did it. Guess what happened to them. Come one come all Jag fans jinx your team.

I still don't see where some of us get this notion that Ricky is just going to run wild. What have you seen this year that leads you to believe that Ricky will explode?? Was it the OL failing to get a push?? Was it the passing game misfiring deep?? Struggling with accuracy?? Was it our WRs inability to get open for long periods of time??

I've got news guys. The Jags have one of the best DT duos in the league, period. Stroud and Henderson are very good. At the rate we've been going, running the ball is not going to be a cakewalk. Now if this OL finally steps up and/or the passing game starts to get it going, well then Ricky will rack up yardage.

But as it stands, teams are selling out to stop the run like never before. And we have to make them pay.

It's not that the phins will be over looking any one, but some of our fans have gotten a fat head, I hope the Jags don't bring us back down to earth, some of your are sounding like some of the Bills fans before our game. Our O didn't give me anything this week to think that we blow any one out, even if our D held the Jags to 0, we probably only get 13, if that much, our O has a lot of work to do...Welcome to the boards Jags fans...We should, and I repeat should win, but this is the NFL...Never Forget League, the alamo, the alamo..

maybe some of you guys should start stepping to our board...all these fruity colors are giving me a headache.....

Are you kidding? Dolphin fans are way more seasoned than Jaguar fans. We've been around longer and are way way way smarter than you guys. It should feel like a pleasure that we welcome you to our beautiful fruitful message board. It's going to take more than Jaguar colours to have us stepping onto your board.

:)

Originally posted by AndyE12
maybe some of you guys should start stepping to our board...all these fruity colors are giving me a headache.....

post your board please.

Back
Top Bottom