uh ohhh,we're hereeee | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

uh ohhh,we're hereeee

Originally posted by Muck
I still don't see where some of us get this notion that Ricky is just going to run wild. What have you seen this year that leads you to believe that Ricky will explode?? Was it the OL failing to get a push?? Was it the passing game misfiring deep?? Struggling with accuracy?? Was it our WRs inability to get open for long periods of time??

I've got news guys. The Jags have one of the best DT duos in the league, period. Stroud and Henderson are very good. At the rate we've been going, running the ball is not going to be a cakewalk. Now if this OL finally steps up and/or the passing game starts to get it going, well then Ricky will rack up yardage.

I agree Muck, and some of the scores in the prediction threads are way off base, the Fins haven't shown the capability of scoring points over the low 20's (23 being the most) and yet every week there are blow out predictions, fact is Miami dosen't win like that, and I don't see the trend ending anytime soon, not until you see more balance in the offense.

Originally posted by Muck
But as it stands, teams are selling out to stop the run like never before. And we have to make them pay.

That's an understatement! Jay and the WRs need to force the defenses to respect them. But they stack the line because they don't respect the Fins passing game. i just wanna see them burn a team badly for stacking the box.

still suffering the headache and the heartbrake of loosing marino b/c the jags whipped him into submission? I am thinking of three number a 6,2,7,.....anyone want to arrange those for me? What was that pre-season score also? This is going to be a great game to keep my jags on track.

The Jaguars cannot hang with the Dolphins. This isnt a game where the Jaguars belonged in the playoffs and the Dolphins dont. This is a bottom-5 in the NFL team vs. a top 5 team.

We should really run up the score on these pricks.

Originally posted by AndyE12
still suffering the headache and the heartbrake of loosing marino b/c the jags whipped him into submission?

Me, I am still suffering from lower-Georgia rednecks that can't spell "losing." They can DO it, they just can't SPELL it... :D

still suffering the headache and the heartbrake of loosing marino b/c the jags whipped him into submission? I am thinking of three number a 6,2,7,.....anyone want to arrange those for me? What was that pre-season score also? This is going to be a great game to keep my jags on track.

Didn't we hear this same babble from the Bill's fans a few weeks ago? Now we hear crickets. Should be no different come Monday morning.

I love how fans of a 1-4 team, and one whose only win came over the Chargers yet, can talk sh*t. Hilarious!

Yeah and Marino has been retired long enough to be eligible to be inducted in the HOF .....

What's your point ?

The Dolphins are not the same team from that playoff game (a gigantic amout of more talent) and most assuredly the "timid cats" are far from being as good or even minutely close to the talent of that team!!!!

Your team won it's first game of the season last week !!!! Against team that has 8 or 9 consecutive losses dating back to the end of last season ...:goof:

You sure you are not a wildebeest fan ???

:eek:

Marino1983

Back
Top Bottom